BY DASANI #6 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Johnnie T.
Centralia, IL
This is the only water I will buy!! I absolutely love it!! I have been drinking this water for years and I will continue to!! It's so clean and has a great taste!! It exceeded my expectations!! I just can't say enough good things about this!! I would recommend it highly!!
Lacy S.
Evansville, IN
I think dasani has kind of a weird taste to it, so it isn't my favorite water, but water is water, right? my boyfriend prefers it and obviously for a reason. so maybe I won't discredit it too much
Yadi D.
U love this water bottle it has no weird after taste. It has a very refreshing taste and after being in the refrigerator for some time its taste even better. I will not buy other water products. 😉
Aleena B.
Ooltewah, TN
My favorite! I love purified water! I cannot stand when you open a bottle and the plastic is so cheap- water goes everywhere. NOT DASANI!! They actually put the water in bottles that are meant to be held! Woohoo! Doesn't crumble in your hands when you try to take a drink!
Nicole S.
East alton , IL
I buy huge packages of water bottles 3-4 times a month. I really like Dasani purified water, but I have never tried the sparkling kind because I don't believe they sell it at my local grocery store.
Meg R.
Brooklyn, OH
This bottled water is my go to. It's got a great taste and the brand comes in a variety of sizes - perfect for any type of a trip that you may have planned. The packaging has welcoming, natural colors of green and blue. I would most definitely purchase this product again.
Amanda D.
Pretty good for an pricey bottle of water. I prefer to buy a case of water, but does bottle of water, ice cold, at a gas station that doesn't sell Poland springs, it's not bad.
Jessica B.
Delicious clean tasting water. Love dasani purified water. If you want some good cheap quality water buy this brand! They have flavors you can try if you don't like plain water.
Vanessa M.
Mesa, AZ
This is literally just a freaking water bottle that contains what? WATER. Legit what more do you want from it lol? Uh I mean it's good value if you don't want to go get it from the river yourself. I mean water taste like water. Idk man pretty hard to decide. I like water
Juanita R.
One of the best bottled waters ive tried!!!!!!!!!! love carrying a bottle everywhere i go and can actually be taken everywhere since it plastic bottle keeps the water very fresh through out the day!
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?