BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Nicole S.
East alton , IL
I buy huge packages of water bottles 3-4 times a month. I really like Dasani purified water, but I have never tried the sparkling kind because I don't believe they sell it at my local grocery store.
Haley A.
Fresno, CA
I have purchased this brand many times. It meets my needs when I need water. I would not say that it is any different from any other water. I will repurchase this brand if and when it is convenient.
Denisa D.
Winston, GA
Dasani is my favorite bottled water, not sure why. I just love the taste of Dasani. I don't purchase flavored water, normally. I would recommend and would definitely purchase again. I would like for it to be on sale more often as it is a little more expensive than others.
Karla C.
Kaneohe, HI
Is it me or does this water have a different taste than most other water bottles? I've never been a fan of dasani. I also like my water really cold so the thick plastic makes it take longer to cool.
Aleena B.
Ooltewah, TN
My favorite! I love purified water! I cannot stand when you open a bottle and the plastic is so cheap- water goes everywhere. NOT DASANI!! They actually put the water in bottles that are meant to be held! Woohoo! Doesn't crumble in your hands when you try to take a drink!
Aly J.
Cincinnati, OH
To start I'm not a fan of Plastic bottled water. It tastes weird to me. But this brand is much better tasting than most and can leave me feeling refreshed and wanting to drink more water rather than forcing down a few gulps every so often of another plastic tasting brand.
Miranda  H.
Horn Lake, MS
I love the clean, fresh taste! It doesn't taste like plastic like most other brands do. I feel refreshed after drinking a bottle. I no longer buy any other brand. Dasani is the best brand out there! I know I can trust the contents
Meg R.
Brooklyn, OH
This bottled water is my go to. It's got a great taste and the brand comes in a variety of sizes - perfect for any type of a trip that you may have planned. The packaging has welcoming, natural colors of green and blue. I would most definitely purchase this product again.
Lacy S.
Evansville, IN
I think dasani has kind of a weird taste to it, so it isn't my favorite water, but water is water, right? my boyfriend prefers it and obviously for a reason. so maybe I won't discredit it too much
Allison E.
Woodlake, CA
Every time you come to my home, you'll always find Dasani waters. Everyone will tell you that. This is my A1 water. The taste is perfect. I'm sorry, but other expensive "fancy" waters will never top this.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?