BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Sierra <.
Sparta, MI
My go to water bottle! I feel like some of the bottled waters have a strange flavor to them and this kind doesn’t! It’s right in the average price range and you can find it almost everywhere! They also have a range of sizes which I love.
Kasi B.
Bullhead city, AZ
I really don't care for the taste of this water. It has a heavy mineral flavor that makes it hard to quench your thirst. I usually have to drink 2 bottles to be content. The PH level is rather low which also plays a role in that. It's generally cheap and you can find it just about anywhere but in my experience, water from the drinking fountain tastes better.
Stacy A.
Great water! This is my son's favorite brand. He says it's tastes the best out of all the water he's ever had. Not my favorite but if it will get him to drink more water it's a win/win in my book.
Lacy G.
Ephrata
Big 'ol NOPE on this one. This is my second most hated water, right after that gnarly Aquafina BS. Yeah it is cheap, but that is why it is so nasty. Nice design, but that won't get ya far if your product ain't no good. I would never buy this again, you can have it all.
Ashley S.
This is the only bottled water my household buys and I love it! The water taste so good and different from the rest. I buy mine from Bi-Lo or Ingles, which ever one is having the sale that week. It last for a whole week in my house of 3 and I would highly recommend it!!
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Dasani is my favorite water. Don't know what it is about it, but it's my go-to. I have a hard time drinking any other kind of water. (Isn't it weird-all water should taste the same) highly recommend 😍
brookebgriffin G.
Durham, NC
Both sides of my family only drink Dasani. It tastes the freshest and is the most refreshing. It is only a little more expensive than the store brand bottled water, but the taste is worth it for the extra dollar for a case! It is Coca-Cola's healthiest drink :)
Michelle D.
Haslett, MI
Good tasting water, semi decent price, smallish bottles and larger bottles, not my favorite but definitely worth it when out and about shopping or at an event! Better than Ice Mountain for sure, can't stand that stuff! Will buy again, have bought many times before
Jesus J.
Indian Trail, NC
The healthier water, in each product we can taste a different flavor in natural water, it contains all the minerals necessary for the body. This brand is a little more expensive than the rest but the difference is remarkable, your body will feel fresher every time.
stephanie d.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Great tasting water! i will always continue to buy this water. So crisp and refreshing on a hot summer day.  everyone in my family choose this water to drink. its so clean and cold. you people defiantly got this right this water is amazing and always will be!
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?