BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis
  • Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants

• Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?23 Answers
  • Good Or Bad WATER? Been watching videos of it having LOW...3 Answers
  • What do you like to put to flavor your water?3 Answers
  • "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Kimberly R.
This is the best tasting water I've ever had! I stick up when I find cases on sale. The fresh, clean taste is something our entire family has grown to love. I especially like that it is a Coke product.
Marisa P.
rowland heights
This is by far one of my best waters I drink besides the Fuji water lol. It's fresh tastes good and is a decent price , it is Alitalia pricier than other waters but it's worth it . I buy this water all the time this is the water I drink everyday .
Adriana P.
My favorite spring product! Gotta keep hydrated for that spring weather .... I absolutely love this water brand, not only does it taste good bit it's for a reasonable price.
Virginia A.
Hialeah, FL
I don't give this a five star mainly because I have always felt some wierd taste from the water but I guess its not thst bad. Other than the water itself I love the packaging. The bottle has a nice design and is not the toughest but it is sturdy and easy to reuse a couple times.
Amber B.
Texarkana, AR
Have you noticed that Dasani bottled waters taste different than others on the market? If so, that's because it is one of the most acidic ottled water brands you can buy. Our bodies are designed to consume alkaline water, NOT acidic water!
Rebecca O.
richmond
This is the only brand of water that i will drink. The flavor is fantastic. Whenever I am at the store and get thirsty I immediately get a dasani, it is crisp and refreshing!!
Jessica B.
Delicious clean tasting water. Love dasani purified water. If you want some good cheap quality water buy this brand! They have flavors you can try if you don't like plain water.
Lalania D.
Rancho Cordova, CA
My second choice for water. I always look for this water when my go to isn't available. It's clean tasting and the 20 ounce is a great size for my purse. It also works with flavor packets as well.
Meghan G.
Adrian, MI
I like the taste of Dasani better than any other water. It is weird because all water usually tastes the same, but usually this is better. It has a more mineral-like taste.
Melissa V.
Charleston , AR
Dasani is my favorite brand of water. I'm not sure what is different about it but it has a better taste than other brands. My whole family loves Dasani and we recommend it. It's our preferred brand.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?