BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Adriana P.
My favorite spring product! Gotta keep hydrated for that spring weather .... I absolutely love this water brand, not only does it taste good bit it's for a reasonable price.
Genesis C.
This is my second option in drink water, it tastes really great and it has a good flavor. it has a good value and its affordable for my wallet. i would definitely recommend this brand of drink water.
Madi D.
Great water! It is one of my main brand choices, though slightly more pricey than other main brands. I tend to get this one individually at gas stations for the size! I would recommend buying this brand
Holly V.
Dasani is one of my favorite waters just because I really like the color of the bottle. But I think it's more expensive than other waters and I'm not sure if you can buy it in bulk so I rarely drink it
Alayna M.
Rutland, VT
This is pretty good water. Tastes kind of like all other water. I am a repeat consumer. It is a good value for the water. The water does meet my expectations. I would buy it again, I buy it everyday.
Elizabeth C.
Beloit, WI
This water has the best packaging for being bpa free and all that. My expectations were high and they met them. It is the best compared to other ones. It's pretty affordable for the price. Buying a case is cheaper than just two bottles. Yes I tell everyone about this stuff!
LaShunda H.
Dallas, TX
This water is delish. I am aperson that does not drink as much water as i should but for some reason when i open a bottle i almost always finish it. And most times i can fond it on sale.
Tamera P.
Waldorf, MD
Dasani 8.5L bottled water is great. It's an easy travel size to carry around. The bottle is easy to hold while drinking and the water tastes great! I would definitely purchase again and recommend it to others. The price is decent too! You should buy!
Hope J.
I love the adorable bottle of the Dasani Purified Water, because it is easy to pack and enjoy anywhere you go--even on the airplane?? I would recommend it for the outdoorsy couple or family who needs to pack kids' lunches every day. You know it's pure, and it's a time-saver.
Samantha P.
Gaithersburg, MD
Again, your average water bottle! I feel like I end up getting these at McDonalds or Hershey Park or something. I never end up buying them in a package because store brand is just as good but cheaper.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?