BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Tasia G.
Chandler, AZ
Its nice to know when I buy a water bottle it's going to taste refreshing. Dasani water always tastes great. We buy bottles for parties at our house or weekends at a soccer tournament.
Killian G.
Call me weird, but water has a taste. And some water bottle brands just taste off. Not Dasani though. It does a very good job when it comes to hydrating me and NOT leaving a weird, dry taste in my mouth.
Denise G.
Wilmington , CA
This water is refreshing(when nice and cold) but sometimes it leaves a bit of a funny taste in my mouth, I don't know exactly what it is..but it won't stop me from purchasing this again. It's good water.
Elizabeth C.
Beloit, WI
This water has the best packaging for being bpa free and all that. My expectations were high and they met them. It is the best compared to other ones. It's pretty affordable for the price. Buying a case is cheaper than just two bottles. Yes I tell everyone about this stuff!
Sami A.
Ventura, CA
Maybe I spend too much time at amusement parks but this is my favorite bottled water and even if I'm just at the store by my house - I'll grab a Dasani. It really is my favorite tasting water because there is no taste! No chemical taste, no flavors, no extra mineral type taste.
Madi D.
Great water! It is one of my main brand choices, though slightly more pricey than other main brands. I tend to get this one individually at gas stations for the size! I would recommend buying this brand
Genesis C.
This is my second option in drink water, it tastes really great and it has a good flavor. it has a good value and its affordable for my wallet. i would definitely recommend this brand of drink water.
Holly V.
Dasani is one of my favorite waters just because I really like the color of the bottle. But I think it's more expensive than other waters and I'm not sure if you can buy it in bulk so I rarely drink it
Adriana P.
My favorite spring product! Gotta keep hydrated for that spring weather .... I absolutely love this water brand, not only does it taste good bit it's for a reasonable price.
Amber B.
Magnolia, AR
Have you noticed that Dasani bottled waters taste different than others on the market? If so, that's because it is one of the most acidic ottled water brands you can buy. Our bodies are designed to consume alkaline water, NOT acidic water!
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?