BY DASANI #6 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
marge w.
Las Vegas, NV
People say you cant taste the differences in water, I can..This water has pretty much spoiled me for any other. It's a little too expensive for me to drink it exclusively. Dasani water is my favorite bottled water by far. It makes other bottled waters seem very bland and lifeless.
Marcy F.
Montebello, CA
I always get these from vending machines and I love their taste. Water does have a taste, slight but its there. I always feel like Dasani has a fresh and clean taste, sometimes sweet if I was working out.
Alexandria W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I personally like the bigger bottles cause it's more in them but duh. I love water and Dasani water just has a fresh crisp taste to me. It's very affordable and I like to but in cases. Would definitely recommend to others. Stay hydrated guys.
Rebeca C.
Tucson, AZ
Dasani just tastes best. There are other brands that have a different taste to them that I do not like but Dasani is just water! Also I love the actual water bottle as it is sturdy and won't smash easily.
Brittany K.
Boone, NC
I don't drink a lot of bottled water because of the chemicals but I love dasani. The water doesn't taste slimey like the other brands and the bottle is pretty big for the price compared to other brands.
Laura M.
Pearl, MS
Tastes great without the expensive price tag. It has no aftertaste like some bottled water does. I travel a lot and alway stick a bottle of this in my purse. The bottle itself is thick and sturdy and won't be crushed in my purse unlike some of the thinner bottled water brands will.
Courtney C.
Louisville, KY
I love the clear and clean texture/taste of this brand water. Others taste "foggy" or like it had a film in it but this one is great. They have this brand water in all of the vending machines on campus and it's usually the only kind I will drink.
Michaelle H.
I don't know if it is onlu me, but I find there is a taste to Dasani water. I can't put my finger on it. Maybe it is because they include salt? Also for that reason, I still find myself constantly thirst
Ashlee S.
Pulaski, WI
I feel as if this water tastes chemically and tastes powdery. I do not like this and even though I'm trying to drink more water, if this is my only choice I will take soda over it.
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
I do not like the Dasani brand. I would never buy their water if I can help it. I'd rather have Evian, Smartwater, Fiji or Voss. Those are much higher quality and better tasting.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Marysville, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?