BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Natalie M.
Auburn, WA
Not my favorite brand but I would still get it if my favorite brand was out of stock somewhere. I do like the packaging. It is affordable for what you're getting. I don't think I would recommend this brand.
Alexandria W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I personally like the bigger bottles cause it's more in them but duh. I love water and Dasani water just has a fresh crisp taste to me. It's very affordable and I like to but in cases. Would definitely recommend to others. Stay hydrated guys.
Alicia P.
Egg Harbor Cy, NJ
This water tastes better than most brands. Most restaurants use this brand so I've become accustomed to ordering this brand of water. Desani has a wide array of products. The bottles come in different sizes and styles. Good brand, great taste!
Jenn M.
Pretty basic stuff here. I'm honestly not sure what to write, i mean its just your basic bottled water. It would be more ecofriendly to use a smaller cap design, like poland springs, but you cant win them all.
Marcy F.
Montebello, CA
I always get these from vending machines and I love their taste. Water does have a taste, slight but its there. I always feel like Dasani has a fresh and clean taste, sometimes sweet if I was working out.
Kimberly D.
Ruskin, FL
My favorite purified bottled water! Whoever says all water tastes the same hasn't done a water tasting test! Dasani is my first choice, the water is light and refreshing doesn't have an odd taste to it.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Not a fan. Recently found out Dasani water is not as "pure" as it says it is. It is chemically purified which means chemicals are used in the purifying process. I always thought Dasani did have a funny taste to it. It also doesn't help that it is the water bottle brand McDonald's sells.
Killian G.
Call me weird, but water has a taste. And some water bottle brands just taste off. Not Dasani though. It does a very good job when it comes to hydrating me and NOT leaving a weird, dry taste in my mouth.
Steph W.
Coldwater, OH
This is a McDonald's stable along with most amusement parks as well. I'm apt to purchase in those settings but not at my grocer. my reason being is I think the bottle smells funny. weird reason I know. otherwise the water is perfectly fine.
Mariah D.
BELLEVIEW, FL
Not i big fan, I usually get the off brand like Walmart brand or pure life, but this is my second choice it's the only one you can get and the machines, it's still good I just prefer something else. it taste different than what I'm used to sometimes he gives me and my husband heartburn.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?