BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Amanda M.
Lees Summit , MO
When I'm planning a long beach day I'm always reaching for Dasani bottled water. I love the crisp coolness and fresh taste of Dasani and always have several in my bag!
Brianne S.
Fresh, clean, delicious! Dasani never disappoints. It keeps me hydrated on the go, in easy to handle packaging. We love putting them in sack lunches.
The price is reasonable, too.
Patricia W.
I have always said that Dasani has the best tasting water. There is just something about it that is hard to pinpoint. I love the shape of the bottle and how refreshing when cold.
Julie S.
Almena, WI
I like the size of these bottles. We use them a lot for our kids at soccer games. They are just the right size for kids. I like the packaging. I wish Dasani had a Springwater selection. I especially love the cap screws on and off nicely unlike the cheap tiny caps on store brand bottles.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Doesn't have a weird after taste like some bottle water. These are smaller bottles, so if you want this size, it's perfect. I prefer a bigger size. Bottle is a bit weak and little loud but the water is good!
Ursula M.
W Bloomfield, MI
Only buy it if I have to, when I stop to research where my water is coming from I don't feel comfortable with Coca Cola as a brand , so unfortunately Dasani falls into their product line and I do not want to pay for a product that has some bad history with the environment and communities
Angelica G.
Prosper, TX
Water!!!! I mean it's all the same but it is crazy how much a little bottle can cost the same as a big pack of water. Companies are totally making a bunch off of these. Kinda disappointing to say the least
Brittany P.
Warrenville, Sc
This is by far my most favorite bottle of water it taste so fresh and smooth. I feel so refreshed even just from one sip of an super ice cold bottle. Its a water that doesn't have that plastic taste to it.
Cheyanna C.
Massillon, OH
I didn't really care for the water. I thought it tasted different from other bottled water that I have tasted before. Definitely not a favorite but if I had to I'd drink it again.
Brittany S.
Dallas, GA
Dasani is hands down the only water that I will drink, besides smart water. It doesn't have a weird chemical taste and just tastes so pure, only bad side is it costs so much more than most other companies.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?