BY DASANI #6 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Amanda M.
Lees Summit , MO
When I'm planning a long beach day I'm always reaching for Dasani bottled water. I love the crisp coolness and fresh taste of Dasani and always have several in my bag!
Angelica G.
Prosper, TX
Water!!!! I mean it's all the same but it is crazy how much a little bottle can cost the same as a big pack of water. Companies are totally making a bunch off of these. Kinda disappointing to say the least
Liz S.
Pink Hill, NC
I love Dasani because it is empty of extra minerals and flavoring a that other brands use to give it a "spring" flavor. I love my water simply tasteless, and Dasani gives me that.
Anndria T.
I am not a fan od Dasani Purified water. To me it tastes very chemically. I definitely prefer nestle pure life drinking water - pure life is also much much cheaper than dasani water. I wouldn't waste my time or money purchasing this. I will not buy again.
Celeste R.
Costa Mesa , CA
I've always been so picky about my waters. They all have this distinctive taste. This brands water is just to die for. So delicious. Doesn't have this weird taste like Arrowhead does. My top brand to drink.
Brittany S.
Dallas, GA
Dasani is hands down the only water that I will drink, besides smart water. It doesn't have a weird chemical taste and just tastes so pure, only bad side is it costs so much more than most other companies.
Brianne S.
Fresh, clean, delicious! Dasani never disappoints. It keeps me hydrated on the go, in easy to handle packaging. We love putting them in sack lunches.
The price is reasonable, too.
Olivia K.
I love these little waters. They are so convenient to sneak in my purse when I do not want to carry a larger/heavier bottle around. The plastic is strong so I am not worried about it breaking or cracking in my purse and making a huge mess. They are great for setting out at meetings.
Brittany P.
Warrenville, Sc
This is by far my most favorite bottle of water it taste so fresh and smooth. I feel so refreshed even just from one sip of an super ice cold bottle. Its a water that doesn't have that plastic taste to it.
Layla E.
I have super specific taste buds and I can only drink this water when it's extremely cold and I can't taste it at all. The water has such a nasty taste, kind of like minerals but not in the way where you feel it's good. It tastes super processed and is just a step over Aquafina. No thanks!
Grace C.
Orlando, FL
Is purified water better than spring water?
Rachel H.
Rochester, MI
What water is your favorite brand?
LaTryce P.
Is it just me or does this water have an aftertaste and I have never seen a bottle of water go rancid.
;;;, ..
Are these bottles strong or easily crushed ?
Rebecca A.
Does anybody know if the small bottle packs come with a Mio water flavor enhancer anymore?