BY DASANI #6 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Britany D.
Chapel Hill, TN
Desani water is one of my favorites. It tastes great, is refreshing and is perfect for on the go. It also doesn't have a bad mineral aftertaste like some other bottled waters do.
Angelica G.
Prosper, TX
Water!!!! I mean it's all the same but it is crazy how much a little bottle can cost the same as a big pack of water. Companies are totally making a bunch off of these. Kinda disappointing to say the least
Christina C.
Ocean Springs, MS
I love the taste of this water. It is the only bottled water that I will purchase and drink. I have to have a case of this water at the house all of the time. It is so refreshing.
Brittany S.
Dallas, GA
Dasani is hands down the only water that I will drink, besides smart water. It doesn't have a weird chemical taste and just tastes so pure, only bad side is it costs so much more than most other companies.
Vanessa P.
Berea, KY
These bottles are perfect size for the kids! Don't have to worry about a huge mess if spilled and the taste is great. I do think it's on the expensive side compared to other water bottles but not outrageous.
Anndria T.
I am not a fan od Dasani Purified water. To me it tastes very chemically. I definitely prefer nestle pure life drinking water - pure life is also much much cheaper than dasani water. I wouldn't waste my time or money purchasing this. I will not buy again.
Betsy W.
I get these sometimes when I'm out running errands. I know it's a weird comment but it's water that tastes good. It's not one of those metallic aftertaste or whatever waters. It's just fresh and hydrating.
Shelley M.
Glen Rose, TX
This water is good and doesn't have a real flavor however there is something about ozarka water that I prefer. I am not sure but I think it is from the plastic the water is in that slight effects the flavor.
JOANIE S.
Greenville, SC
Dasani is the only bottled water that I will drink. The water is very pure and there is no aftertaste. In the past I have had texture issues (sort of a slimy feeling would be the easiest way to describe it) with other brands of bottled water but I have never had that problem with Dasani
Cheyanna C.
Massillon, OH
I didn't really care for the water. I thought it tasted different from other bottled water that I have tasted before. Definitely not a favorite but if I had to I'd drink it again.
Rhiannon V.
What do you like to put to flavor your water?
Joanna L.
Whats so good about this water?
Grace C.
Orlando, FL
Is purified water better than spring water?
Does this water taste good?
Eligh M.
Vancouver , BC
I find this water to taste better than all water!! What is your favourite water?