BY DASANI #6 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Christina C.
Ocean Springs, MS
I love the taste of this water. It is the only bottled water that I will purchase and drink. I have to have a case of this water at the house all of the time. It is so refreshing.
Brittany S.
Dallas, GA
Dasani is hands down the only water that I will drink, besides smart water. It doesn't have a weird chemical taste and just tastes so pure, only bad side is it costs so much more than most other companies.
Liz S.
Pink Hill, NC
I love Dasani because it is empty of extra minerals and flavoring a that other brands use to give it a "spring" flavor. I love my water simply tasteless, and Dasani gives me that.
Angelica G.
Prosper, TX
Water!!!! I mean it's all the same but it is crazy how much a little bottle can cost the same as a big pack of water. Companies are totally making a bunch off of these. Kinda disappointing to say the least
Celeste R.
Costa Mesa , CA
I've always been so picky about my waters. They all have this distinctive taste. This brands water is just to die for. So delicious. Doesn't have this weird taste like Arrowhead does. My top brand to drink.
Jennifer C.
Wichita, KS
Dasani is one of my go-to bottled water brands. It's fresh, without any weird after-taste. Generally pretty affordable and readily available at all grocery and convenience stores.
Brianne S.
Fresh, clean, delicious! Dasani never disappoints. It keeps me hydrated on the go, in easy to handle packaging. We love putting them in sack lunches.
The price is reasonable, too.
Ursula M.
W Bloomfield, MI
Only buy it if I have to, when I stop to research where my water is coming from I don't feel comfortable with Coca Cola as a brand , so unfortunately Dasani falls into their product line and I do not want to pay for a product that has some bad history with the environment and communities
Zoe G.
Charleston, SC
Great plain water. Tastes like water obviously. But it doesn't have the metal taste some really cheap brands can have. Great taste without having to pay the price for super fancy water like Fiji. Recommend.
Edith F.
I enjoy the taste of this water since it does not taste dirty. Some other brands have this odd taste (possibly too much chemicals.)but this one does a good job at its taste test.
Jess W.
Does anyone know if they use recycle d material for there bottles and caps and if they have coupons ?
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
It's very important to drink water during the day specially if it's hot. I don't know why some people don't like to drink water. ?
Lyric A.
Why does it make me even more thirsty :/
Denise M.
Good Or Bad WATER? Been watching videos of it having LOW PH LEVELS then said..🤔🤔🤔
Sarah M.
Did you know that this water has been linked to causing cancers? There are also added chemicals, so check to make sure you are't allergic!