BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Alexis G.
Garysburg , NC
I absolutely love this water! It's my favorite water to drink, matter of fact it's like the only bottled water that I drink. I keep a pack in the car for me and my kids. I love it mainly because it doesn't have a bad after taste. It's just clean and pure tasting. 😛
Julie S.
Almena, WI
I like the size of these bottles. We use them a lot for our kids at soccer games. They are just the right size for kids. I like the packaging. I wish Dasani had a Springwater selection. I especially love the cap screws on and off nicely unlike the cheap tiny caps on store brand bottles.
Layla E.
I have super specific taste buds and I can only drink this water when it's extremely cold and I can't taste it at all. The water has such a nasty taste, kind of like minerals but not in the way where you feel it's good. It tastes super processed and is just a step over Aquafina. No thanks!
Vanessa W.
Stockton, CA
I always purchase the Dasani purified Water for my younger sister. She really loves it's taste l and the quality and swears by it is after taste. It's not packed with minerals that give that nasty sweat taste like other brands I won't mention. I will for sure purchase again as usual.
Dana Y.
San Francisco, CA
Great tasting water. definitely better tasting than arrowhead. I think that arrowhead is a little dull but dasani is definitely crisp and refreshing just as I would want it to be.
Kaylee H.
I do like the Dasani brand of water. Some water can leave a weird offer taste. But I don't get that with Dasani. It's a little more expensive than a generic brand, but I feel they are about the same quality.
Olivia K.
I love these little waters. They are so convenient to sneak in my purse when I do not want to carry a larger/heavier bottle around. The plastic is strong so I am not worried about it breaking or cracking in my purse and making a huge mess. They are great for setting out at meetings.
Jordan K.
Redding, CA
Obviously this is a must have for summertime. We literally can't live without water 😜 I love these bottles to grab and go every time I leave the house. The packaging is nice and the water is very refreshing
JOANIE S.
Greenville, SC
Dasani is the only bottled water that I will drink. The water is very pure and there is no aftertaste. In the past I have had texture issues (sort of a slimy feeling would be the easiest way to describe it) with other brands of bottled water but I have never had that problem with Dasani
Sarah H.
Canton, OH
This is a perfect little bottle . Easy to fit just about anywhere . Great flavor . Iv bought these many times. Not much else to say about it other than it is great! I will keep buying them again and again.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?