BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Krystle V.
Clearwater
Now that I'm pregnant all types of things taste extremely funky! Even water, DASANI is the only water I love the fresh clean taste of! Always have a stack of bottles in my house. :)
Alexandra N.
This water has to be one of my favorite waters. It's pretty good priced for what you get. I think it tastes great, however my sister could care less. I prefer this water over others as it tastes better to me.
Dana Y.
San Francisco, CA
Great tasting water. definitely better tasting than arrowhead. I think that arrowhead is a little dull but dasani is definitely crisp and refreshing just as I would want it to be.
Zoe G.
Charleston, SC
Great plain water. Tastes like water obviously. But it doesn't have the metal taste some really cheap brands can have. Great taste without having to pay the price for super fancy water like Fiji. Recommend.
Liz S.
Pink Hill, NC
I love Dasani because it is empty of extra minerals and flavoring a that other brands use to give it a "spring" flavor. I love my water simply tasteless, and Dasani gives me that.
Brittany P.
Warrenville, Sc
This is by far my most favorite bottle of water it taste so fresh and smooth. I feel so refreshed even just from one sip of an super ice cold bottle. Its a water that doesn't have that plastic taste to it.
Edith F.
I enjoy the taste of this water since it does not taste dirty. Some other brands have this odd taste (possibly too much chemicals.)but this one does a good job at its taste test.
Celeste R.
Costa Mesa , CA
I've always been so picky about my waters. They all have this distinctive taste. This brands water is just to die for. So delicious. Doesn't have this weird taste like Arrowhead does. My top brand to drink.
Layla E.
I have super specific taste buds and I can only drink this water when it's extremely cold and I can't taste it at all. The water has such a nasty taste, kind of like minerals but not in the way where you feel it's good. It tastes super processed and is just a step over Aquafina. No thanks!
Holly C.
Tualatin, OR
I try not to drink bottled water but sometimes I forget my bottle. If I need some water and I have to buy it, this is the brand I get. It tastes great and it is reasonably priced.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?