BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Jennifer B.
Always a water classic. my old roommate used to swear that this is the best water for her taste buds and wouldn't drink anything else. It's definitely affordable and is of good value.
Tina L.
I honestly love this brand.People say all water taste the same that is not true some water will leave a horrible taste in your mouth.This is not the case with Dasani they have a light sweet taste I don't know if I am going crazy but it is really good.
Amanda N.
port orchard, WA
I love the flavor of Dasani water if I can't find my favorite Voss water then Dasani is always my next go to choice especially for the price I actually even like it over figi water
Anna S.
Got
These for
Our beach trip
A few weeks ago, great tasting water,refreshing! I always great a single
Water when at the gas station and a refreshment this is my go
To choice or water brand.
I'd say to try it.
Madison C.
Black Diamond, WA
My go to pack of water! While everyone says all water tastes the same this water seems to taste way better than any other water! It's a bit on the pricey side but, but it's a small price to pay for great water!
Hannah B.
This water is found in basically any supermarket or convenience store. I definitely believe this water is overpriced, as it is literally bottled water from a sink, not a lake/spring. It also has a bitter edge to it.
Helena S.
Bonita Spgs, FL
Love Dasani water! Always has a very crisp and clean taste. Sometimes can dry out the mouth but probably the best water out there! The flavor is amazing and packaging is beautiful. Would definitely recommend!
Amy D.
Scottsboro, AL
Dasani is a fine bottled water product. The bottles are made of a durable plastic that doesn't get crushed or have the tops invert if they get dropped by accident as some brands do. One annoyance is the plastic label often comes off after they've been in the cooler or exposed to moisture.
Angela W.
Kalamazoo, MI
I have a love-hate relationship with this product. I hate buying bottled water because it feels wasteful to buy plastic bottles. However, I like the water here, so if I need a bottled water, this is my go to.
Vince M.
NEW YORK, NY
Let's be honest, it's mid range bottled water. They all really taste the same to me. I like the bottle design and it is reasonable at its price point. All sourcing issues aside, this is a decent water bottle.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?