BY DASANI #6 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis
  • Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants

• Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?23 Answers
  • Good Or Bad WATER? Been watching videos of it having LOW...3 Answers
  • What do you like to put to flavor your water?3 Answers
  • "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Tina L.
I honestly love this brand.People say all water taste the same that is not true some water will leave a horrible taste in your mouth.This is not the case with Dasani they have a light sweet taste I don't know if I am going crazy but it is really good.
Rachel G.
If I'm running into a convenience store to grab a water 99% of the time I go for the Dasani. Sometimes I feel like certain brands of water almost have a taste to them & I don't like that, this water is always good
Alexandra N.
This water has to be one of my favorite waters. It's pretty good priced for what you get. I think it tastes great, however my sister could care less. I prefer this water over others as it tastes better to me.
Amanda N.
port orchard, WA
I love the flavor of Dasani water if I can't find my favorite Voss water then Dasani is always my next go to choice especially for the price I actually even like it over figi water
Miranda C.
Crisp clean taste. Just how water should be. Dasani tends to be the brand that I'll grab when I'm at the convenience store. It's available everywhere and I know I'm not getting a funny or plastic-y tasting water.
aimee k.
Bronx, NY
WATER HAS NO TASTE, but some bottled waters taste like nasty water so I have to say that Dasani is one delicious clean tasting water, it's either dasani or PS for water.
Amber M.
Fontana, CA
I love the way Dasani tastes! It has an almost sweet taste to it and no gross after taste like Arrowhead water! When at the gas station I usually grab the Dasani over other brands.
Angela W.
Kalamazoo, MI
I have a love-hate relationship with this product. I hate buying bottled water because it feels wasteful to buy plastic bottles. However, I like the water here, so if I need a bottled water, this is my go to.
Kyndal N.
Columbus, GA
We like to keep bottled water on hand for work, working out, or just for being in the go. Not only is the water great, but the bottles are sturdy and not as flimsy as other brands.
Brittany W.
You can taste the difference. I like being able to know exactly where my water comes from and feeling that hydration instantly. This does it. And, something about the bottle I love!
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Marysville, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?