BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Jennifer T.
Rochester, NH
This by far is my favorite bottled water. I've tried several different bottled waters and a lot either have a taste if almost like chlorine. This water tastes great and the bottle makes it for easy opening and grip.
Leanna D.
Albany
In my opinion, this is the best brand of bottled water out there. I'm not a water snob at all, and I'll drink basically any brand of water, but, if Dasani is an option, I always grab it. It must taste better than what else is out there if it's my favorite.
Daniela B.
Dasani is one of my favorite brands , the water has such a delicious taste to it althoug many will say it doesn't taste luke anything , but i definitely live this brand and will recommend to anyone over arrowhead !
laurin n.
West Bloomfield, MI
my favorite water ever! i drink it all day, it's right around my price range! i've been drinking dasani for several years now! it's so refreshing not like the other types of waters! i would always by this water!
Lisa B.
Tomball, TX
The best tasting bottled water- in my opinion. I'm not a big water drinker and most bottled waters are fine but I actually LIKE this one! In fact whenever I'm at the store and in the bottled water aisle- I will crave Dasani water! I know it sounds crazy but - what can I say? It's totally true!
Alexis V.
Joshua Tree , CA
People say that water taste the same, but that is not true. All water is different and Dasani is my favorite 🙂 thanks to the minerals they add the taste is perfect. I will always by Dasani over other bottle of waters ❤️
Hannah B.
This water is found in basically any supermarket or convenience store. I definitely believe this water is overpriced, as it is literally bottled water from a sink, not a lake/spring. It also has a bitter edge to it.
Bek L.
Good for on the go -- it is pretty generic but widely available and priced reasonably. No odd taste to the water but isn't the greatest tasting like you're getting with spring waters
Helena S.
Bonita Spgs, FL
Love Dasani water! Always has a very crisp and clean taste. Sometimes can dry out the mouth but probably the best water out there! The flavor is amazing and packaging is beautiful. Would definitely recommend!
Vince M.
NEW YORK, NY
Let's be honest, it's mid range bottled water. They all really taste the same to me. I like the bottle design and it is reasonable at its price point. All sourcing issues aside, this is a decent water bottle.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?