BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Leanna D.
Albany
In my opinion, this is the best brand of bottled water out there. I'm not a water snob at all, and I'll drink basically any brand of water, but, if Dasani is an option, I always grab it. It must taste better than what else is out there if it's my favorite.
Jessica M.
TERRE HAUTE, IN
I really like the flavor of Dasani Water. It has a very crisp and original taste. It's best, to me at least, ice cold. I don't buy bottled water very frequently, but I do enjoy Dasani.
Rebecca A.
This water is so refreshing and hydrating! I also enjoy the smaller bottle for added convenience when I am on the move. I love Dasani Water and am never thirsty when I have it around!
Daniela B.
Dasani is one of my favorite brands , the water has such a delicious taste to it althoug many will say it doesn't taste luke anything , but i definitely live this brand and will recommend to anyone over arrowhead !
Jessica U.
Shreveport, LA
I like Dasani because I haven't heard of any controversies about their company and that's important to me. Nestle is a company I'll never purchase from after hearing about their formula issue back in the day. Dasani always tastes fine so I keep buying it.
Emelie R.
I love Dasani water! I definitely prefer purified water over spring water so Dasani is one of my favorite brands. Tastes amazing and is extremely essential for the summer! Gotta keep your body hydrated and pure!
Kaitlin D.
Bellmawr, NJ
It bothers me that this water fizzes when it is initially opened. It's water and water shouldn't do that. It's definitely not my first choice of water but I guess it gets the job done.
millee s.
LAWRENCEVILLE, Georgia
Such amazing water I don't know what's about this water but it's the most freshest water I have other drank. other than Fiji of course ! but this has like a sweet kinda taste! I would recommend everyone to drink it
Amanda C.
Denton, TX
I enjoy the pure taste of Dasani and how you don't taste a bunch of minerals in it like some other brands have. I appreciate the price point of Dasani compared to other bottled waters.
Alexis V.
Joshua Tree , CA
People say that water taste the same, but that is not true. All water is different and Dasani is my favorite 🙂 thanks to the minerals they add the taste is perfect. I will always by Dasani over other bottle of waters ❤️
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?