BY DASANI #6 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis
  • Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants

• Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?23 Answers
  • Good Or Bad WATER? Been watching videos of it having LOW...3 Answers
  • What do you like to put to flavor your water?3 Answers
  • "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Natasha C.
I haven't tried any of the wild flavors before but this water is amazing and tastes great so I think that the flavored waters from Dasani will be great as well! can't wait to try them!
Yesenia R.
Los Angeles , CA
Loveeee this water! I love to stay hydrated! It meets my expectations! Its water , I love water, I enjoy how its packages and labeled. Compared to other waters its pretty good! I enjoy Dasani a lot and buy it all the time!
laurin n.
West Bloomfield, MI
my favorite water ever! i drink it all day, it's right around my price range! i've been drinking dasani for several years now! it's so refreshing not like the other types of waters! i would always by this water!
Brandi D.
Delta, OH
I love the way Dasani tastes. I truly feel like I can tell the difference in quality between this and other brands. I also appreciate the fact that they don't choose to bottle their water in drought stricken areas.
Jordyn N.
Perrysburg, OH
I love drinking bottled water, but they do not all taste the same. I love the taste of Dasani water compared to other alternatives. I get the big 24 packs. They are only a couple of dollars and last me a month or more!
Amy P.
Oxford, IA
It's water. It tastes just fine and satisfies my thirst when I want some water, but again, it is just water. The name doesn't make it special, and I only buy bottled water when I'm in need of some water and don't have a tap/glass readily available.
Margeaux G.
kingston, RI
Dasani is really good. Especially super cold. It has the best bottle out of the other brands. Its much more sturdy and made of a thicker plastic and has a taller mouth and a bigger cap compared to poland spring so it makes it easier to open and makes you less likely to spill it when you open it.
Emelie R.
I love Dasani water! I definitely prefer purified water over spring water so Dasani is one of my favorite brands. Tastes amazing and is extremely essential for the summer! Gotta keep your body hydrated and pure!
Leonor  R.
Rio Rancho , NM
Dasani purified water is my favorite bottled water. It has a refreshing taste. It does not taste plastic-y. I like that it doesn't have any over bearing mineral taste. It is fairly neutral. It chills well without absorbing any refrigerator odors. Other store brands do seem to absorb those same odors.
marisa m.
rochester, NY
I actually hate this water. Every time I have purchased this brand water bottle it tastes like chlorine so nasty. I have given this brand at least 10 tries... never gets better. Bottom line: would NOT recommend.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Marysville, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?