Dasani® Purified Water
4.45 / 5 based on 10,257 Reviews
Designed To Be A Great Tasting Water, Dasani Is Filtered By Reverse Osmosis To Remove Impurities, Then Enhanced With A Special Blend Of Minerals For The Pure, Crisp, Fresh Taste That's Delightfully Dasani.
- Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
- Purified By Reverse Osmosis
- Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants
Purified Water, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Salt*.*adds A Negligible Amount Of Sodium.
Top Questions See all 173 Q&A
Dasani® Purified Water
- "I am kind of a bottled water "snob", thanks to my husband lol but I tried this the other day and it was refreshing!" in 3 reviews
- "One of my favorite brands of bottled water, tastes really good and clean." in 2 reviews
- "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
- "I'll drink this over tap, but I really am not a big fan of purified water." in 1 review
- "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
One of the best bottled water. I don't drink much water, but this is my favorite water so far.
Geat for those hot days. Nothing but fresh water taste. I would recommend highly to keep near.
They are so cute and very portable and I just love that you can through it in your purse and go
This was okay , drank when I was on holiday , hydrating as you would expect and no funny tastes
Love this water. It's so refreshing and pure. Not so expensive either. This water taste great!
I just like water in general so Dasani has always been one of my favorites when I'm working out
It is very good, I buy every month for large quantities. Good quality. I recommended for anyone
Has a weird taste not my favorite to be honest water is water I would drink it if I'm thirsty
This bottled water is very good. There are no weird flavors or tinges to it, just good water.
I drink this at work. I like the taste and I find that it stays cold for a while. Convenient
Q & A
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Is it safe to leave in your car?
How does anyone feel about the Dasani water ? I have tried it & it doesn't sit well with me & it's also very overpriced & not grant quality ! I wanted to see if others agreed with me ? Xo
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos