BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Jordan J.
Port Charlotte
Dasani water is my all time favorite bottled water. The bottle is shaped nicely for holding and the plastic doesn't cave in when you drink it. The flavor is crisp and when it's ice cold it is so refreshing not to mention the fact that the taste is far from tap water. I would recommend this water over any other bottled water!
Stephanie F.
Refreshingly simple. No need for the fancy bottle or slogan. While I really hate buying bottled water, sometimes it's necessary and this is a go to brand for me. I really like that they use recycled plastic to make their bottles.
Arlena A.
Indio, CA
Of course by now we all know that not all water tastes the same.  There are some brands I just cannot stomach, but Dasani is definitely one of the better tasting ones.  I like that it is easily accessible at any grocery store or gas station, but I wish that it came in thinner bottles to waste less plastic.
julie k.
It sure is water. I mean... It's sorta hard to review this but i guess I'll give it a try.
It has a crisp taste and it is very refreshing. I like it a lot and the bottle is very ergonomic. And I'm a southern girl so it being a coke product makes it better.
Heather S.
Odon, IN
Dasani Purified Water is my go-to bottled water. Sometimes, the 24-pack packaging is a bit flimsy which causes the bottles to fall out even before I make it out of the store, but other than that, I'm happy. :) The bottle design is sturdy and attractive, and I nothing beats a swig of cold, crisp Dasani on a hot summer day.
Josymil E.
Doral, FL
Dasani es de las mejores aguas. Beber suficiente agua es muy importante por muchas razones. El agua ayuda a desintoxicar el cuerpo y a hidratarlo. Otros líquidos como jugos, bebidas energéticas, etc., no tienen el mismo efecto que el agua porque no limpian en organismo de la misma manera.
Amanda C.
Well, not my favorite water but it wets the whistle! This water tastes clean and comes in nice packaging at an affordable
Price. It compares to the competition because let's face it, water is water. This brand is probably more available than some brands and that makes it a good buy! Dasani® Purified Water
Ryley D.
Herculaneum, MO
Water tastes very fresh and used to be a big hit in my family, and packaging is nice and colorful as well. Yet, other water brands have come out with more convenient bulk-packaging and more affordable prices compared to Dasani with the same great taste which has caused me to switch to other waters like Nestle.
Samantha R.
I love water!  Dasani water always takes clean and pure.  It always hits the spot whenever I need to quench my thirst.  I've had some not so pleasant experiences with other brands of water so I was glad to try this one and have good luck with it.  You'll never go wrong with Dasani.
Miranda F.
Love this water. I am a teacher and try to drink a lot of water. I only like tap water when it is cold. This can be a problem when you have a class full of 7 year olds. I keep a few liters of Dasani water with me to help keep me hydrated...room temp or over ice :)
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?