BeveragesWaterDasani
Purified Water - 24pk/169 fl oz Bottles

Dasani Purified Water - 24pk/16.9 fl oz Bottles

by Dasani

#11 in Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis
  • Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants

Wasn’t dasani involved in conspiracy that they add additional salt to water to make people drink it more, and would have bubble when opening bottle(not in sparkling version if they have any, but specifically in regular one)?
FooR those that buy this specific or any bottled water... how many packs a week do you go through? ?
Dasani Purified Water - 24pk/16.9 fl oz Bottles ? I hear that this product has salt in it and makes it so it doesn't quench your thirst. Is this true?
Start your review of Dasani Purified Water - 24pk/16.9 fl oz Bottles!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I am kind of a bottled water "snob", thanks to my husband lol but I tried this the other day and it was refreshing!in reviews
One of my favorite brands of bottled water, tastes really good and clean.in reviews
This is the best bottled water!!in reviews
I'll drink this over tap, but I really am not a big fan of purified water.in reviews
I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh.in reviews
Mitzy G.
phoenix
Dasani Purified Water - 24pk/16.9 fl oz Bottles uploaded by Mitzy G.
It’s amazing the best water out here in Arizona I could definitely finish this whole pack in a few days
Crystal D.
W Sacramento, CA
Dasani water is my favorite! I will buy cases at a time just to make sure I don't run out. I prefer it over any and all other brands of bottled water. It has a crisp, clean taste unlike all others. I buy it anywhere and everywhere it is that accessible. The prices are decent and has never stopped me from making a purchase! Take my word for it and try it! Dasani Purified Water
jenn W.
Dasani Purified Water - 24pk/16.9 fl oz Bottles uploaded by jenn W.
This water comes in a nice bottle with nice packaging. I do not care for it. I feel like you can taste the bottle, or that the water has been bottled too long. My husband says it's cool, refreshing, and tastes like water; so it is just a matter of tiny differences. I prefer Fiji or Life Water. I will not be buying this again.
Anna D.
West Halifax, VT
The last time I had this was at a rest stop out of a vending machine. I was happy to have a water option instead of a soda and it was cold.
Jenn F.
CLANTON, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I'm not a picky person on water but do find this brand one that I pick up more than others. It's more pure tasting than others. I sometimes taste something in other waters that isn't there with this one. Plus their flavored line is pretty good as well. It's cheap and it's water to me!
Melissa T.
Victorville, CA
Dasani water is reasonably priced and always available where I shop. I prefer Dasani over alternative brands because this water doesn't have any aftertaste. I wouldn't change anything about it. I will definitely continue to buy.
Katie K.
Hilton Head Island, SC
I know it sounds silly to have a bottled water preference but this is always my go to. Tastes so fresh and clean.
Vonnice B.
Cave Springs, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
Gross water. Tastes like dog water. I have never liked Dasani. Just doesn’t taste great at all.
Taina L.
Tampa, FL
Dasani Purified Water - 24pk/16.9 fl oz Bottles uploaded by Taina L.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite brand of water. I like very much. I like how it is bottled. In addition, the bottle is plant-based so it is biodegradable. Very consistent with the taste and expectations of the product. #water #Dasani #great #product #influenster #biodegradable #bottle #favorite #purified #fresh #taste #pure #minerals #healthy #ecowarrior #green #sustainable #plantbottle Dasani Purified Water 24Pk/169 Fl Oz Bottles
Rebecca K.
Raleigh, NC
Dasani fills their water with sodium so that it actually dehydrates you. The contents of their water end up making you more thirsty rather than quenching your thirst
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ariana B.
Oswego
il y a 5 mois
jessica R.
1260 S State Highway 59
il y a un an
Is Dasani Purified Water the best option of water?
Nadia G. il y a 8 mois
It contains potassium....this water made me extreamly sick several times!! Plus I read that in some other countries this water is banned...that speaks volume!!