BY DASANI

Dasani purified water 20 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
This used to be the only water brand me and my mom used to drink. Did you know this water is actually linked to causing cancer? It is not 100% water as they have added chemicals to it. One of my friends used to drink this and noticed that she was feeling horrible. I told her that it had chemicals in it (magnesium and something else, I think), and come to find out, she was actually allergic to one of the chemicals. Before you purchase this water again, I suggest doing a some research.
Monica F.
Monica F.
I know there are many people who can say all water tastes the same. I will be the first to say I beg to differ. I myself am not an avid water drinker however, I am very particular with the water I choose to drink. There are only 3 brands that I will take time to buy and desani happens to be one of them. The refreshing clean taste is what I search for in a water. Which easily said, Desani takes the cake. I prefer serving with ice cubes for extra "umph" :)
Kate R.
Kate R.
What is not to love. The beautiful pure blue bottle says it all. It is well purified and does not taste like there are any impurities. They have kept a fair price but can cost more than a typical water. This brand could really get my love if they started a campaign to add a deposit on all bottles (carbonated and non) in the US. That would be amazing and really help the world. Especially since a lot of their water bottles will end up in a land fill.
Athonia B.
Athonia B.
Seminole, FL
I'm sorry but this is probably the absolute worst bottled water I have ever tasted. It doesnt taste pure or clean, more like chemicals and too much salinity.. and just warning for all of you out there who drink this water, we did a PH balance test on this, and it was a 3. My TAP water here in FL is higher than this. Be careful what you're paying for people, you want your drinking water to be around a 7... Anything below is considered acidic!!!
memory l.
memory l.
Minneapolis, MN
I was a Dasani's water fan about 4 years ago and then I read the ingredients....It has added salt. My only question was what for??? The answer.....for taste! I have never felt so mislead! I immediately switched to Aquafina! I will never purchase another Dasani product, if they think its ok to add salt to water for taste, which on is so irresponsible when it comes to general health, what else do they add to any number of their other products?
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Water is water. Water tastes the same to me. Unless I have a line of different water lined up and I taste test each one back to back, I wouldn't know the difference. The bottle is kind of expensive for the size so, I usually will buy a different water. I think I also have a biased opinion on Dasani because I used to work at AMC Theaters and we sold Dasani for like $5 for a water bottle; no exaggeration. That's way too much for water.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Chesapeake Cy, MD
Dasani is my favorite water because it tastes so clean and fresh. Plus, they are the only water bottles that haven't switched to the skinny caps, thank god. Their caps are easy to open and aren't too rough on your skin while opening. Obviously, water tastes like water, but this water tastes like the cleanest and fresh water on the market. Ever since I drank Dasani, I will never go back to spring water. Purified water all the way. ūüôĆūüŹĽ
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Although I hate the waste of bottled water, I cannot live without Dasani. It has a very smooth, natural, and crisp taste. It tastes so clean and refreshing, and is even better cool from the fridge. Wherever I go, I always have at least one bottle with me, and many more at home. Would absolutely recommend as an affordable option to Evian or Voss. Even got my husband hooked on it, and now he hates the tap!
Ani T.
Ani T.
I'm really picky with water because there are some with weird tastes (which can mean they weren't purified well) or smell. I would say from the few brands I have taste this is the one that stands out the most for me since I've never come across with anything or sensing anything weird when I drink it so I would recommend if you are on the go and need a bottle of water you can definitely choose this brand.
Emma B.
Emma B.
Atlanta, GA
Dasani is my absolute favorite bottled water brand, the water has such a refreshing touch and nice flavor, although water is not supposed to have a taste, but what I love is that it doesn't leave your mouth dry after every sip. It's more expensive than other brands but it's worth the extra cents, everything else is just cheap water so you get what you pay for. I will absolutely continue to buy Dasani.
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Ceara C.
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Frida M.
Frida M.
pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Sadaf M.
Sadaf M.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?