18 colors available

BY DASANI

Dasani purified water 20 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Amber S.
Amber S.
Dasani was always in my top favorite waters, but after getting pregnant over a year ago (and now have an 9 month old), I only drink this now. When I was pregnant I felt like I was tasting all the bitter chemicals from other waters. Not Dasani though. I buy it for my household and it naturally goes as quickly as the juices and drinks, it's that good. Especially if there's room in the fridge for the bottles to get cold. Yummm!

However, if you let it sit in your car and get hot it bubbles like a caffinated drink. It also taste bitter like the other waters I mentioned above. For that I must deduct a star.
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Preston, MD
As a victim of well water, I find the Dasani Purified Water to be my saving grace. I am a repeat consumer to the brand because of the amazing value of the product. Everyone with a well knows that at times the water can have a bit of an eggy, suffer smell that is off putting - and who wants to drink that? The answer is no one! So I will continue to stock my fridge with Dasani because not only is it comforting to know that I don't have to drink my egg water, but it is absolutely pure, refreshing and delicious!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
This used to be the only water brand me and my mom used to drink. Did you know this water is actually linked to causing cancer? It is not 100% water as they have added chemicals to it. One of my friends used to drink this and noticed that she was feeling horrible. I told her that it had chemicals in it (magnesium and something else, I think), and come to find out, she was actually allergic to one of the chemicals. Before you purchase this water again, I suggest doing a some research.
Monica F.
Monica F.
I know there are many people who can say all water tastes the same. I will be the first to say I beg to differ. I myself am not an avid water drinker however, I am very particular with the water I choose to drink. There are only 3 brands that I will take time to buy and desani happens to be one of them. The refreshing clean taste is what I search for in a water. Which easily said, Desani takes the cake. I prefer serving with ice cubes for extra "umph" :)
Kate R.
Kate R.
What is not to love. The beautiful pure blue bottle says it all. It is well purified and does not taste like there are any impurities. They have kept a fair price but can cost more than a typical water. This brand could really get my love if they started a campaign to add a deposit on all bottles (carbonated and non) in the US. That would be amazing and really help the world. Especially since a lot of their water bottles will end up in a land fill.
Cathy T.
Cathy T.
loveland, CO
Crisp satisfying water. I love that this bottled water doesn't taste odd after it has sat for awhile. I've noticed other brands have an odd taste after opening and it sitting for a bit. Great price and I will continue to always have a case of Dasani on hand. We take a case camping with us every time we go. I only wish the bottles were a little stronger. They used to be but I've noticed a change over the past couple of years. Not a big deal though.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
I always purchase this bottled water whether at home or on the go. It tastes great, has a great price point, and I can always find a coupon or a sale somewhere! All I drink is water, well there is that coffee thing every now and again, so price and taste are super important to me! I would definitely recommend this for those who drink only bottled water like I do for whatever reason. For me, our city water in this country town just didn't cut it!
Athonia B.
Athonia B.
Seminole, FL
I'm sorry but this is probably the absolute worst bottled water I have ever tasted. It doesnt taste pure or clean, more like chemicals and too much salinity.. and just warning for all of you out there who drink this water, we did a PH balance test on this, and it was a 3. My TAP water here in FL is higher than this. Be careful what you're paying for people, you want your drinking water to be around a 7... Anything below is considered acidic!!!
memory l.
memory l.
Minneapolis, MN
I was a Dasani's water fan about 4 years ago and then I read the ingredients....It has added salt. My only question was what for??? The answer.....for taste! I have never felt so mislead! I immediately switched to Aquafina! I will never purchase another Dasani product, if they think its ok to add salt to water for taste, which on is so irresponsible when it comes to general health, what else do they add to any number of their other products?
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Water is water. Water tastes the same to me. Unless I have a line of different water lined up and I taste test each one back to back, I wouldn't know the difference. The bottle is kind of expensive for the size so, I usually will buy a different water. I think I also have a biased opinion on Dasani because I used to work at AMC Theaters and we sold Dasani for like $5 for a water bottle; no exaggeration. That's way too much for water.
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Ceara C.
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Frida M.
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Sadaf M.
Sadaf M.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?