BY DASANI #6 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Taylor B.
Pell City, AL
if i could give more than 5 stars i definitely would. i love all different waters but this one has got to be my favorite and the best water i have ever had. of course all water does not actually have a taste but different waters still taste different. i drink this brand water everyday and i can definitely tell a difference in my weight and my face is looking so much clear thanks to this water and  Clean & Clear® Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub . the price for this bottled water is perfect and the packaging is just as great. i will definitely keep purchasing.
Hailey D.
Huntington
There isn't anything spectacular about this water. The packaging is very basic & nothing fancy or catchy. It tastes better than Aquafina, however, it doesn't even come close to better quality waters like Smartwater or Fiji. If I am super thirsty, I will drink this, but it is definitely not my first choice.
Cori C.
Slidell, LA
I've never been a fan of Dasani water.  It has an acidic taste. I realize its filtered faucet water, but it is really gross.  I will only drink Dasani when it is my only option.  The last time I drank it, I had to double check to make sure I wasnt drinking something that was lemon flavored by accident.  Not a fan of this water
Arielle M.
Brighton , MI
I always try to buy Dasani water if I can. For some reason, it tastes more fresh and clean to me than other brands. I also find the top is easier to twist as opposed to brands like Aquafina. I love the taste of this water and I will continue to drink it. I hate tap water and this tastes sooo clean compared to it.
Tiffany P.
NO! NO! NO! Let's start with what should be in water shall we? Ready?? WATER! That's it! Nothing else. Dasani has Magnesium Sulfate Chloride, Salt and God knows what else. It taste like chemicals. It can't be good for you. A one star only because there is a no minus 10 star option. Stay safe people, don't drink this.
Emily S.
Lawrence, KS
Those who drink water know that not all water tastes the same! Dasani has proven that! I love this water so much because it doesn’t taste like dirty, unfiltered water. It tastes clean and crisp! I buy this water over any other brand. It is cheap, too! So you can’t go wrong!
Samantha R.
I love water!  Dasani water always takes clean and pure.  It always hits the spot whenever I need to quench my thirst.  I've had some not so pleasant experiences with other brands of water so I was glad to try this one and have good luck with it.  You'll never go wrong with Dasani.
Kimberly M.
North Edwards
Dasani® Purified Water is my favorite bottled water to drink. It tastes fresh and is fairly reasonable in the price department compared to other waters. I recycle so that the plastic doesn't have an impact on our environment. The bottle is clearly labed with 100% recyclable. Dasani also offers  Dasani® Raspberry Flavored Water   Dasani® Strawberry Flavored Water to choose from and the flavors taste pretty good. The bottles are great for when you are on the go. I have used my bottles of water on trips with my dogs so that they don't get dehydrated because we can't find anything for them to drink.... Buddy and Broadway said they give it 5 barks!
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
It’s not my favorite, but pretty high up there. This water tastes good - yes there is a difference in taste of waters. I also like the sturdy cap - as I take my water everywhere with me all day long and refill it as well. I recommend this and it’s available pretty much anywhere water is sold!
Kayla M.
Plymouth
Whenever Dasani is available I will most definitely drink it over other beverages. I really love sugary sodas and juices, but Dasani's unique bottle and the crisp refreshing taste is unbeatable!! I always take it to work now and it's helped me to drink more of what I should be- water!
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona , CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?