Dasani Purified Water

by Dasani

#18 in Water

Dasani

What’s the best flavored water? They can be sparkling but I like it a little more sweet. I have tried a couple different brands of sparkling flavored water and they’re just not sweet enough.
Wasn’t dasani involved in conspiracy that they add additional salt to water to make people drink it more, and would have bubble when opening bottle(not in sparkling version if they have any, but specifically in regular one)?
FooR those that buy this specific or any bottled water... how many packs a week do you go through? ?
Start your review of Dasani Purified Water!
Rocio V.
Beaverton, OR
Dasani Purified Water uploaded by Rocio V.
I really didn't like this water at all, it tastes like salt and doesn't taste good. Ami personally, I didn't like it, it's not worth buying.
Angela F.
Attalla, AL
Dasani Purified Water uploaded by Angela F.
It’s not bad, but not that great. It’s purified tap water. I drink it at work because it’s there. I don’t buy this brand when I’m grocery shopping. It’s more on the expensive side just to be tap water.
Mitzy G.
phoenix
Dasani Purified Water uploaded by Mitzy G.
It’s amazing the best water out here in Arizona I could definitely finish this whole pack in a few days
Crystal D.
W Sacramento, CA
Dasani water is my favorite! I will buy cases at a time just to make sure I don't run out. I prefer it over any and all other brands of bottled water. It has a crisp, clean taste unlike all others. I buy it anywhere and everywhere it is that accessible. The prices are decent and has never stopped me from making a purchase! Take my word for it and try it! Dasani Purified Water
jenn W.
Dasani Purified Water uploaded by jenn W.
This water comes in a nice bottle with nice packaging. I do not care for it. I feel like you can taste the bottle, or that the water has been bottled too long. My husband says it's cool, refreshing, and tastes like water; so it is just a matter of tiny differences. I prefer Fiji or Life Water. I will not be buying this again.
Liliana A.
Corvallis
Dasani Purified Water uploaded by Liliana A.
What can I say? It’s water. I’ve never been a water snob, and honestly I can’t taste the difference between most brands. I did however buy a bunch of Dasani waters while I was staying in So Cal, where the tap water isn’t the best. This water is affordable and bland, just how I like it.
Blanca A.
Reseda, CA
Dasani Purified Water uploaded by Blanca A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Out of all the waters I've tried this brand is 100% my least favorite. I have when I have to buy it because its always always! Over priced perhaps its because this is a Coca-Cola product and it conveniently contains salt for taste. Any other brand is better then Dasani.
Nicole S.
Eatontown, NJ
This is one of my favorite waters. It has a crisp, refreshing flavor, it's cheap, I like the packaging and it tastes a lot better than some other brands. It would be nice if they added some vitamins or something in it but otherwise I will continue to buy this.
Anna D.
West Halifax, VT
The last time I had this was at a rest stop out of a vending machine. I was happy to have a water option instead of a soda and it was cold.
Melissa T.
Victorville, CA
Dasani water is reasonably priced and always available where I shop. I prefer Dasani over alternative brands because this water doesn't have any aftertaste. I wouldn't change anything about it. I will definitely continue to buy.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ariana B.
Oswego
il y a 8 mois
Dasani Purified Water ? I hear that this product has salt in it and makes it so it doesn't quench your thirst. Is this true?
Kim W. il y a 2 mois
I wonder the same thing.
jessica R.
1260 S State Highway 59
il y a un an
Is Dasani Purified Water the best option of water?
Nadia G. il y a un an
It contains potassium....this water made me extreamly sick several times!! Plus I read that in some other countries this water is banned...that speaks volume!!