BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Taylor B.
Pell City, AL
if i could give more than 5 stars i definitely would. i love all different waters but this one has got to be my favorite and the best water i have ever had. of course all water does not actually have a taste but different waters still taste different. i drink this brand water everyday and i can definitely tell a difference in my weight and my face is looking so much clear thanks to this water and  Clean & Clear® Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub . the price for this bottled water is perfect and the packaging is just as great. i will definitely keep purchasing.
Hailey D.
Huntington
There isn't anything spectacular about this water. The packaging is very basic & nothing fancy or catchy. It tastes better than Aquafina, however, it doesn't even come close to better quality waters like Smartwater or Fiji. If I am super thirsty, I will drink this, but it is definitely not my first choice.
Cori C.
Slidell, LA
I've never been a fan of Dasani water.  It has an acidic taste. I realize its filtered faucet water, but it is really gross.  I will only drink Dasani when it is my only option.  The last time I drank it, I had to double check to make sure I wasnt drinking something that was lemon flavored by accident.  Not a fan of this water
Emily S.
Ottawa, KS
Those who drink water know that not all water tastes the same! Dasani has proven that! I love this water so much because it doesn’t taste like dirty, unfiltered water. It tastes clean and crisp! I buy this water over any other brand. It is cheap, too! So you can’t go wrong!
Arielle M.
Brighton, MI
I always try to buy Dasani water if I can. For some reason, it tastes more fresh and clean to me than other brands. I also find the top is easier to twist as opposed to brands like Aquafina. I love the taste of this water and I will continue to drink it. I hate tap water and this tastes sooo clean compared to it.
Kimberly M.
North Edwards, CA
Dasani® Purified Water is my favorite bottled water to drink. It tastes fresh and is fairly reasonable in the price department compared to other waters. I recycle so that the plastic doesn't have an impact on our environment. The bottle is clearly labed with 100% recyclable. Dasani also offers  Dasani® Raspberry Flavored Water   Dasani® Strawberry Flavored Water to choose from and the flavors taste pretty good. The bottles are great for when you are on the go. I have used my bottles of water on trips with my dogs so that they don't get dehydrated because we can't find anything for them to drink.... Buddy and Broadway said they give it 5 barks!
Tina G.
Kirwin
Dasani is my 2nd go to water. I like the taste of it and the cost is very comparable to other waters you can purchase. I have bought this several times and continue to buy it. I feel like Dasani is one of the leaders in water and will continue to be. I will repurchase Dasani in the future.
Kayla M.
Plymouth
Whenever Dasani is available I will most definitely drink it over other beverages. I really love sugary sodas and juices, but Dasani's unique bottle and the crisp refreshing taste is unbeatable!! I always take it to work now and it's helped me to drink more of what I should be- water!
Denise M.
Memphis
This water has a strange taste to it.  Not heavily but there is an aftertaste and a kind of thickness that I just can't put my finger on it.  I have a friend that feels the same.  If this is all the airports have, I will choose a soda.  Not a fan.
Carmen P.
San Antonio, TX
I always have a 24 pack of water at my house. I use it for cooking and drink water constantly during the day. It is $4.97 for a 24-pack at H-E-B. I like the taste and like the feel of the bottle. I would recommend based on the price.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?