BY DASANI #8 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
  • "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
Hailey D.
Huntington
There isn't anything spectacular about this water. The packaging is very basic & nothing fancy or catchy. It tastes better than Aquafina, however, it doesn't even come close to better quality waters like Smartwater or Fiji. If I am super thirsty, I will drink this, but it is definitely not my first choice.
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
I absolutely love Dasani water I mean I have to say Dasani water does taste different then any like other regular water like it has it has a like a different kind of flavor and I actually really like it I don't know about and just going crazy or what but I'm almost 100% positive if you taste Dasani water and then taste some other kind of water it tastes different and I absolutely love the water
Cori C.
I've never been a fan of Dasani water.  It has an acidic taste. I realize its filtered faucet water, but it is really gross.  I will only drink Dasani when it is my only option.  The last time I drank it, I had to double check to make sure I wasnt drinking something that was lemon flavored by accident.  Not a fan of this water
Arielle M.
Brighton, MI
I always try to buy Dasani water if I can. For some reason, it tastes more fresh and clean to me than other brands. I also find the top is easier to twist as opposed to brands like Aquafina. I love the taste of this water and I will continue to drink it. I hate tap water and this tastes sooo clean compared to it.
Tiffany P.
NO! NO! NO! Let's start with what should be in water shall we? Ready?? WATER! That's it! Nothing else. Dasani has Magnesium Sulfate Chloride, Salt and God knows what else. It taste like chemicals. It can't be good for you. A one star only because there is a no minus 10 star option. Stay safe people, don't drink this.
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
It’s not my favorite, but pretty high up there. This water tastes good - yes there is a difference in taste of waters. I also like the sturdy cap - as I take my water everywhere with me all day long and refill it as well. I recommend this and it’s available pretty much anywhere water is sold!
Kayla M.
Plymouth
Whenever Dasani is available I will most definitely drink it over other beverages. I really love sugary sodas and juices, but Dasani's unique bottle and the crisp refreshing taste is unbeatable!! I always take it to work now and it's helped me to drink more of what I should be- water!
Arielle W.
North Gouverneur
Dasani is up there in my favorite water brands. The taste is fresh and crisp however the bottles are rather small and dont contain much water for the price. I would look forward to bigger bottles of Dasani in the future. For the taste I would recommend.
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
It tastes alright. I would say it’s average. It tastes similar to tap water. Not my favorite water particularly. But if that’s all a store has and I need a drink, I’ll buy it. If there are other brands to choose from, I’ll most likely choose a a different one.
Brooke B.
I love Dasani's purified water ! It has a unique taste too it. The bottles are made out of heavier plastic than most so it's perfect for all day without the bottles crumbling. It has a quite refreshing taste too it, I recommend to others that love water.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona , CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?