BY DASANI #8 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Taylor B.
Pell City, AL
if i could give more than 5 stars i definitely would. i love all different waters but this one has got to be my favorite and the best water i have ever had. of course all water does not actually have a taste but different waters still taste different. i drink this brand water everyday and i can definitely tell a difference in my weight and my face is looking so much clear thanks to this water and  Clean & Clear® Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub . the price for this bottled water is perfect and the packaging is just as great. i will definitely keep purchasing.
Hailey D.
Huntington
There isn't anything spectacular about this water. The packaging is very basic & nothing fancy or catchy. It tastes better than Aquafina, however, it doesn't even come close to better quality waters like Smartwater or Fiji. If I am super thirsty, I will drink this, but it is definitely not my first choice.
Stacy O.
Binghamton
Dasani purified water is what we always have on hand while camping.  It's a smooth water and one that we use for our pets (yes they are spoiled).  I like it better than some of the bottled spring water.  It's not very expensive and the bottles aren't the thin plastic ones that crinkle every time you pick them up - those drive me crazy! For a purified water - I think this is pretty darn good.
Hope G.
Honestly, I am about the biggest water fiend. I am very picky about my water and if I am going to be 100% honest, I do not like this water. It tastes a little off to me. I've gotten it a couple times and now I just refuse to drink it. I am a person that only drinks water wherever I go, and if a place has Dasani water, I don't drink anything. I just don't like it. I don't know.
Megan R.
Maple Grove, MN
I am not a fan of Dasani water. I think it tastes really mineral infused. It says it’s purified but does not taste like it is. Plus they do cost more than the store brand, which is typically better than Dasani. Would not recommend.
Sheyna L.
Irving
Personally I'm not a fan of this brand. I can definitely taste mineral in it and it isn't enjoyable. But, water is a very important for the body. If I were to go to the store - I won't buy this. But if its the ONLY option for water at a party or family gathering - I will drink it. I also find myself needing to drink more water to satisfy my needs.
Cori C.
Slidell, LA
I've never been a fan of Dasani water.  It has an acidic taste. I realize its filtered faucet water, but it is really gross.  I will only drink Dasani when it is my only option.  The last time I drank it, I had to double check to make sure I wasnt drinking something that was lemon flavored by accident.  Not a fan of this water
Emily S.
Ottawa, KS
Those who drink water know that not all water tastes the same! Dasani has proven that! I love this water so much because it doesn’t taste like dirty, unfiltered water. It tastes clean and crisp! I buy this water over any other brand. It is cheap, too! So you can’t go wrong!
Arielle M.
Brighton, MI
I always try to buy Dasani water if I can. For some reason, it tastes more fresh and clean to me than other brands. I also find the top is easier to twist as opposed to brands like Aquafina. I love the taste of this water and I will continue to drink it. I hate tap water and this tastes sooo clean compared to it.
Ashley M.
Jefferson, SC
Dasani® Purified Water is always my go to water! I usually purchase the 1 liter size if I am just at a local convenience store. Due to the price I usually can purchase two for a round $3. My kids love the smaller bottles that we get from the grocery store, this is a product loved by our entire family.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?