BY DASANI #5 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis
  • Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants

Buy on Walmart*
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
  • "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
I absolutely love Dasani water I mean I have to say Dasani water does taste different then any like other regular water like it has it has a like a different kind of flavor and I actually really like it I don't know about and just going crazy or what but I'm almost 100% positive if you taste Dasani water and then taste some other kind of water it tastes different and I absolutely love the water
Cori C.
I've never been a fan of Dasani water.  It has an acidic taste. I realize its filtered faucet water, but it is really gross.  I will only drink Dasani when it is my only option.  The last time I drank it, I had to double check to make sure I wasnt drinking something that was lemon flavored by accident.  Not a fan of this water
Arielle M.
Brighton, MI
I always try to buy Dasani water if I can. For some reason, it tastes more fresh and clean to me than other brands. I also find the top is easier to twist as opposed to brands like Aquafina. I love the taste of this water and I will continue to drink it. I hate tap water and this tastes sooo clean compared to it.
Kayla M.
Plymouth
Whenever Dasani is available I will most definitely drink it over other beverages. I really love sugary sodas and juices, but Dasani's unique bottle and the crisp refreshing taste is unbeatable!! I always take it to work now and it's helped me to drink more of what I should be- water!
Kayla W.
Pulaski, VA
Dasani bottled water is my favorite bottled water. I love that it is a Coke product. I think it has a great taste to it. It's not the most expensive brand of bottled water, but also not the cheapest. My husband and I buy cases of this water and that's what we use at home to drink.
Jordan M.
There's nothing really special about Dasani water. It's overpriced, especially if you go somewhere like Disney World and try to buy it for $5 a bottle. It doesn't really have that great of a flavor that makes me want to buy it ever again. I'd recommend FIJI water instead.
Arielle W.
North Gouverneur
Dasani is up there in my favorite water brands. The taste is fresh and crisp however the bottles are rather small and dont contain much water for the price. I would look forward to bigger bottles of Dasani in the future. For the taste I would recommend.
Tammy B.
Hephzibah
This is my favorite bottled water. It has a crisp clean taste. I buy this by the case. we always have some in our house. It's inexpensive usually about $5 a case at Walmart. I have been  buying this for a few years now and will continue.
Carmen P.
San Antonio, TX
I always have a 24 pack of water at my house. I use it for cooking and drink water constantly during the day. It is $4.97 for a 24-pack at H-E-B. I like the taste and like the feel of the bottle. I would recommend based on the price.
Laurie H.
It's water. I can't complain. Lol. I try not to use plastic bottles and prefer to carry a reusable bottle, but when I need water, I usually go for Dasani. It does it's job and keeps me hydrated. It tastes fresh and I like the twist off top. I recommend.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?