BY DASANI

• What other flavors do you guys like?? 1 Answers
Mariam B.
Mariam B.
Foodie Expert
A great attempt at providing a flavored alternative to those who do not enjoy the blandness of water. However, not without risk it contains aspartame and that to me is big no no in anything I eat/drink. To be honest the strawberry flavored water tastes good however it does not satisfy thirst as would regular water. It actually made me a bit more thirstier.
Kaylee G.
Kaylee G.
Anderson, IN
This water is the best tasting flavored water I have every had! If you like the taste of fresh strawberries, I gaureentee you will love this! I have reccomened this to everyone I know, and they love it just as much as I do! Try this drink, I promise you will bot be disappointed!
Katrina Z.
Katrina Z.
I love Dasani strawberry water! Sometimes it gets boring drinking plain water! It's not a strong, over bearing taste like a lot of flavored waters but it's not too weak either. It's the perfect amount of flavoring, plus no calories! I buy this all the time at the gym!
Kailey C.
Kailey C.
Quinton, AL
I'm usually not a huge fan of flavored water because it all tastes artificial to me but this tastes like it has actually been infused with real strawberries. I buy a pack of them almost every time I go shopping. I definitely recommend this if you like strawberries.
Ashton N.
Ashton N.
Foodie Expert
I used to refuse to drink water. I hated it and I just couldn't stand the no flavor. When they came out with this I tried it and actually thought it was really good. All the flavors are but I especially like this one.
Lauren Y.
Lauren Y.
Pelham, AL
Dasani strawberry water is very good and refreshing with a slight taste of strawberry but not too overwhelming like some fruit flavored waters. I love it and want some now actually! Gotta go and get me some! See ya
Maribeth F.
Maribeth F.
Sacramento, CA
Foodie Expert
I am not a fan of this water. The strawberry flavor just makes it taste like something is wrong with the water. It's an artificial and sugary flavor. I'd rather have plain water than this weird concoction.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
I love the taste of this water. It is refreshing and it actually tastes like Strawberry. It is affordable. However, I'm giving it 4 stars because it is a little on the sweet side.
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Uhrichsville, OH
This is my favorite flavor. Great strawberry taste that doesn't over take the taste of the water.keeps you hydrated and feeling r freaked on hot summer days
Michaela W.
Michaela W.
I only buy it at school. Its pretty good when I don't want any soda but want some flavor. I drank it almost every other day my freshman year.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Mcalester, OK
What other flavors do you guys like??