Dasani Purified Lemon Water 20 Oz uploaded by Amber W.

BY DASANI

• "I drank this just about every day of my high school career lol." in 1 review
Mindy S.
Masontown , PA
I love this flavored water. It is great when you want something more than just plain water. I don't drink soda and I try to stay away from other prepackaged drinks so this is perfect. The only down fall is that it has aspartame in it.
Victoria J.
Auburn, AL
Foodie Expert
I love this as an alternative to my regular drinking water. I drink a ton of water all day, and it's nice to change it up. Although it says "natural," it tastes somewhat artificial. A good idea when DIY infused water isn't an option.
Sara P.
Foodie Expert
These waters are great! The lemon flavor is just that a flavoring so don't expect a fresh lemon taste but the semi sweet lemon flavor is amazing! I used to drink these all the time in school! I would definitely buy these again!
Megan D.
White House , TN
Love this water, it is probably one of my favorite of dasanis other flavored waters. Even though it is a little tangy, it is still great! I love this flavor and I would recommend it to anyone that likes lemony stuff!
Allison B.
Spencerport , NY
Love the flavor of this water. I usually grab this while grocery shopping, just to keep hydrated. The lemon flavor is strong and doesn't taste artificial. I wish they made this in cases so I could have it at home.
Gwen H.
Not a lot like lemon water. Has artificial sweetener that has an aftertaste. I can taste the sweetness long after I've sipped. Definitely like a faint artificial lemonade. Would much rather have regular water.
Rachel S.
Love the lemon tatse in water. I don't like water but I love the lemon. It's perfect in the bottle. Don't need no improvement on my end because I don't drink water now I don't with lemon Dasani.
Jessica H.
Columbus, MS
This is my new favorite drink to pick up at a gas station when out running errands. Always refreshing and satisfying my thirst without having to grab another boring water.
Angela L.
Hallsville, MO
I enjoy this bottled water because there is no weird aftertaste. I also think the packaging is simple yet classy. I enjoy the price point that Dasani is put at in stores.
Vanessa R.
San Antonio, TX
I don't see these around too much for purchase. But when I was able to purchase them I thought it was okay. I prefer a real lime or lemon but it wasn't too bad.