BY DASANI

• "Not a big fan of flavored water but this one is okay." in 1 review
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
I am not a huge fan of this Grape flavor. It does taste a lot like medicine however I do like some of the other flavors of water. I personally wouldn't purchase this again but I would go for some of the other flavors.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Dickson, TN
Foodie Expert
Since I reviewed the flavor enhancer I figured I would this... the actual flavored by the company water is a lot better than the enhancer you use to do it yourself!
belinda c.
belinda c.
Fontana, CA
This water taste so good... I know ota water bit there some that have a different kind of taste.
Dianna M.
Dianna M.
fort campbell, KY
Foodie Expert
I'll take it with me for all the places , also when I go with my kids to a pool or something
Johna J.
Johna J.
I'm not a big fan of flavored waters. I don't like the aspartame aftertaste, plus the little bit of flavor you get is not worth it to me. Just drink the plain stuff.
johanna  r.
johanna r.
Indianapolis, IN
I love plain Dasani water, so i thought that i would enjoy their flavored water also. Wrong! It's not nasty or anything but that artificial sweetener just has a horrible after taste for me.
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Columbus, OH
Good flavored water. One of my favorites! Very refreshing also. Try it you wont be dissappointed
Ashlie C.
Ashlie C.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Foodie Expert
I am not a fan of this flavored water. The grape taste is artificial tasting. I do like that it is naturally flavored though.
Jen N.
Jen N.
Elmira, NY
Flavored water every once in a while is a nice change rather than always drinking plain. I am not a fan of the grape flavoring, but the others Dasani have a great taste!
Joanne S.
Joanne S.
Newport News, VA
I like flavored water but the grape flavor doesn't really taste like gape to me. It taste fruity though and it is refreshing so I enjoy drinking it.