DASANI Flavor Enhancer Drops Strawberry Kiwi - 32 Servings uploaded by Shashanna H.

BY DASANI

Dasani Drops™ Strawberry Kiwi Flavor Enhancer.
Naturally flavored with other natural flavors.
Makes 32 servings.
0 calories per 8 fl oz prepared.
1.9 fl oz (56ml). see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "This product is great for travel, especially when I go somewhere that doesn't have very good drinking water." in 1 review
Emily F.
Review for: Drops Strawberry Kiwi Flavor Enhancer 1.9 fl oz; 56 ml
These are my favorite flavor!! So easy and it makes water taste amazing! Plus I like that it doesn't have a lot of sugar!!!
LeeAnne J.
Review for: Drops Strawberry Kiwi Flavor Enhancer 1.9 fl oz; 56 ml
Love this flavor enhancer! Dasani drops are calorie, sugar AND sodium free! It's the perfect touch in water if you need a flavory drink but don't want the calories!
Ashley E.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Drops Strawberry Kiwi Flavor Enhancer 1.9 fl oz; 56 ml
Love this flavor and all the others they are great when your trying to loose weight and you cant drink water all day this is a staple in my house i even keep one in my purse so when i go to restaurants
Teph W.
Portland, OR
Review for: Drops Strawberry Kiwi Flavor Enhancer 1.9 fl oz; 56 ml
First off, I LOVE that Dasani Drops come in Strawberry Kiwi (my favorite drink flavor)! This product is great for travel, especially when I go somewhere that doesn't have very good drinking water. I've even been known to use them at restaurants to make Southern Cali water more palatable. I don't drink a ton of juice or Soda, so when I want something other then Water of Coffee these are great.
Kathryn G.
Waukesha, WI
Review for: Drops Strawberry Kiwi Flavor Enhancer 1.9 fl oz; 56 ml
These are good and nice to have when going on a trip and don't want to pay for juices and sodas. I don't use the recommended amount of drops I go according to my taste. It can be a little salty tasting if you put to much in.
Ruzica R.
Review for: Drops Strawberry Kiwi Flavor Enhancer 1.9 fl oz; 56 ml
I carry these with me wherever I go. Just grab a bottle of water and wala you have the perfect drink for these hot days
Michelle D.
Jefferson, La
Chelsea K.
Beaverton, OR
Review for: Drops Strawberry Kiwi Flavor Enhancer 1.9 fl oz; 56 ml
I feel like to get the flavor I want takes about half the bottle and is still is just a hint of flavor. I don't think this product is very efficient, I will still be sticking with the already flavored waters.
Tara F.
Smartsville, CA
Review for: Drops Strawberry Kiwi Flavor Enhancer 1.9 fl oz; 56 ml
This is the best thing to happen to my water. I love the taste, it makes drinking water so much better.
Shashanna H.
Foxboro, MA
Review for: Drops Strawberry Kiwi Flavor Enhancer 1.9 fl oz; 56 ml
Love love LOVE the Dasani Drops flavor enhancer! strawberry kiwi is my favorite! and a little goes a long way!
Kathryn G.
Waukesha, WI
What is your favorite flavor?