DASANI Flavor Enhancer Drops Strawberry Kiwi - 32 Servings uploaded by Shashanna H.
2 colors available

BY DASANI

Dasani Drops™ Strawberry Kiwi Flavor Enhancer.
Naturally flavored with other natural flavors.
Makes 32 servings.
0 calories per 8 fl oz prepared.
1.9 fl oz (56ml). see more...

DASANI Flavor Enhancer Drops Strawberry Kiwi - 32 Servings
  • "This product is great for travel, especially when I go somewhere that doesn't have very good drinking water." in 1 review
Joan R.
Joan R.
Demotte, IN
Love to keep this in a bag with bottled water. Plain water is good for you but I prefer to have some flavor in it. This product is great for adding flavor and you can add as much or as little as you like. It is completly up to you. I always buy extra just to keep on hand.
Mallory W.
Mallory W.
Lawton, OK
Foodie Expert
I love these drop enhancers. They mix in well with water and motivate me to drink more during the day when I am craving something with more taste. I buy it often and try new flavors and the strawberry kiwi is one of my favorites. I continue to buy it today.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Maple Valley, WA
I like to add a few drops into my water bottle for school to add a little bit a flavor and to keep me awake during class. This is my favorite flavor out of all the Dasani drop flavors
Preslee M.
Preslee M.
Foodie Expert
Oooh I love this flavor for my water. Strawberry Kiwi has always been a favorite of mine. really delicious!
Daynell F.
Daynell F.
Plainfield, IN
The best way to flavor your water your way. Not overpowering. Sweeten to your own taste.
Shashanna H.
Shashanna H.
Foxboro, MA
Love love LOVE the Dasani Drops flavor enhancer! strawberry kiwi is my favorite! and a little goes a long way!
Tara F.
Tara F.
Smartsville, CA
This is the best thing to happen to my water. I love the taste, it makes drinking water so much better.
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Jefferson, La
I carry these with me wherever I go. Just grab a bottle of water and wala you have the perfect drink for these hot days
Ruzica R.
Ruzica R.
Chelsea K.
Chelsea K.
Beaverton, OR
I feel like to get the flavor I want takes about half the bottle and is still is just a hint of flavor. I don't think this product is very efficient, I will still be sticking with the already flavored waters.
Kathryn G.
Kathryn G.
Waukesha, WI
What is your favorite flavor?