BY DASANI

DASANI DROPS™ is a liquid flavor enhancer that allows you to add just the right amount of delicious flavor and sweetness to your water. Pocket-sized, but powerful – the 1.9 fluid ounce bottle makes 32 calorie-free 8 fluid ounce servings. DASANI DROPS™ comes in six delicious flavors: Cherry Pomegranate. Grape. Strawberry Kiwi. Pink Lemonade. Pineapple Coconut. Mixed Berry. DASANI DROPS™ can be found at all of your favorite local retailers in the drink mix aisle. Click. here. for more FAQs. see more...

DASANI DROPS™
  • "I keep pineapple coconut and pink lemonade at work for when I get the urge to snack/for flavor but know I'm not really hungry." in 50 reviews
  • "I got these as a sample product a few months back in grape and in pink lemonade and strawberry kiwi they all tasted great." in 46 reviews
  • "I have tried two of the flavors of Dasani Drops (Pineapple Coconut & Strawberry Kiwi) and I LOVED the Pineapple Coconut flavor !" in 36 reviews
  • "I feel like I'm not drinking water and with the other companies I feel like it's just that, so that's a major plus in my book." in 35 reviews
  • "She loves milk and juices but not plain water so I bought this product and i put 2 squirts into her straw cups and she drinks it and LOVES IT!" in 26 reviews
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
The ONLY reason I give 4 stars is because of the price comparison to similar products. These are slightly more expensive, but by far better! The pineapple coconut is my favorite! Especially now that it's summer. I do my best to live a healthy balanced lifestyle and drinking water is a huge part of that. However, I can only drink water if it's ice cold, but I don't drink soda and try to avoid sugary drinks. The DASANI DROPS help me get down extra water throughout the day when I don't have access to ice cold water, it tastes awesome, and it's ZERO calories! WINNING!
Megan Y.
Megan Y.
These are awesome for adding a little extra flavor to your water beverage, sometimes the taste of water becomes boring and you need something to catch your attention. These are easy and more simple then those individual powder pods, while they do last longer than one drink there isn't the mess of spilling the powder all other the table and your closes when you are trying to open it. This is just liquid enhancer, all the flavors are amazing and you can add them to taste.
MikeKat F.
MikeKat F.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this product. It's perfect for your summer beach bag/cooler. Easy to use and easy to carry with you. Comes in a lot of great flavors, none too sweet. Perfect if you have kids or a large group...pack some six packs of water and a bunch of these and everyone stays hydrated and gets a flavor of their choice. Highly recommend.
Skyler W.
Skyler W.
Hemphill, TX
I usually don't enjoy just drinking water, but these are great. They are small and very easy to put in a purse or travel with. They taste amazing, pink lemonade is my all time favorite, but I've tried most of the flavors and haven't been let down. I would recommend to anyone.
Tara N.
Tara N.
Waxahachie, TX
I have a hard time just drinking water. These drops give it a good flavor and you can make it stronger or weaker depending on what you want. It's much more healthy than sodas. I keep one in my daughter's lunch box for her to use with her water at lunch.
Sara M.
Sara M.
These are great when you would like a little flavor to your water. They're small and convenient so you can take them with you while you are out. They come in a variety of flavors, are low calorie too! I recommend these to people all the time.
Evelyn g.
Evelyn g.
Wellford, SC
This stuff actually helps me to drink water more because i hate the actual taste of water sometimes. It gives you some flavor without piling on too many calories, or too much sweetness. But i would be super happy if there were more flavors.
Ccaylonna Elaine H.
Ccaylonna Elaine H.
York, PA
I like the strawberry kiwi the most. I am a big water drinker so sometimes i like to add a drop of this into my water just to give it a little change. The Only thing id complain about is, how forceful the liquid comes out.
Erica F.
Erica F.
Bethpage, NY
I use these with my soda stream sparkling water for that added kick. I'm drinking sparkling water with the pineapple coconut as I write this. I love their flavor combos especially since I hate drinking plain water!
Emily H.
Emily H.
Choctaw, OK
My favorit flavor of water enhancing drops is the Coconut and Pinapple. It takes me away to an island get away! These are great for everything from dressing up plain ole water to making cocktails.
Myriam J.
Myriam J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Fawn M.
Fawn M.
Warren, PA
I see a lot of the reviews have said they have a bad taste. Would you still suggest someone to try them?
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Greensburg, PA
What's the best flavor to try?
lonyea b.
lonyea b.
Little Rock, AR
What's the best flavor ???
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Do you have to put a large amount of this stuff for it to taste good?