BY DASANI

Zero Calories Per 8 Fl Oz Serving. Naturally Flavored With Other Natural Flavors.

Rebekah r.
Shannon, MS
I am constantly drinking water, and while I do enjoy just water alone; these drops make a world of difference if I am in need of a little flavor. The drops are very sweet but depending on the amount used you can make it as sweet as you like. One single container last me 1-2 months because I use only 1-2 drops. I will absolutely continue to buy.
Mercides M.
Anchorage AK
the watermelon punch one is the best one I think. I can put as little or as much as I want with the drops. even put a drop in for my kid and he still drinks it. it tastes amazing and I have to buy one every other week. we use it every day. not just me, but both my kids and my husband.
Morgan S.
Edmond, OK
Yummy and it makes me drink more water during the day. I used to not be a fan of water flavorings but this is great. It isn't powdery like the powder packets you can buy. It dissolves the second you give it a quick shake. LOVE
karrington s.
Bradenton, FL
It taste amazing !! Im not a big water drinker . i have to force myself to drink water and since I've found this it has made it so much easier for me to drink water . it taste AMAZING !!
Cheyenne s.
Storrs, CT
It tastes just like watermelon and is a good refresher. Sometimes it can be too strong with only a few drops
Amanda L.
Marshfield, WI
This flavor is the kids favorite drops to put in their water. They use this for their water at school as well
Angela T.
Raeford, NC
Love, love, love ... very tasty. Hummm good. A must have to quench your thirst. So please try it out...
Alejandra C.
Love the taste of it great for summer time easy to take everywhere will fit in any pocket just perfect
Courtnay M.
Great tasting watermelon punch. All you have to do is add a squirt to your water and it instantly becomes delicious. For people that hate drinking water this is a good way to get your daily water intake in.
Taneisha h.
Bursting with flavor awesome for your water on a very dry humid day if ur not a water lover this will help you get your full intake of water for the day