DASANI Drops Pineapple Coconut Flavor Enhancer 1.9 oz uploaded by Janice T.DASANI Drops Pineapple Coconut Flavor Enhancer 1.9 oz uploaded by Elvira M.

BY DASANI

Dasani drops pineapple coconut flavor enhancer 1.9 oz see more...

• Does this have a strong coconut flavor?3 Answers
  • Have you tried this flavor of water enhancer? I am curious to know ...2 Answers
Margherita S.
Margherita S.
Buffalo, NY
Foodie Expert
I usually only drink water, but sometimes that can get pretty boring despite how healthy it is. I would rather reach for flavor enhancers than to grab a can of soda or sugar loaded juice. I love pineapple and coconut flavored things and these Dasani drops are so good. You can add as little or as much as you want depending on how strong you want it. I usually only like a slight hint of flavor, so one of these typically lasts me quite a while. I even like taking it with me to add to water at restaurants.
Tonya S.
Tonya S.
Crystal Springs, MS
Out of all the flavor enhancers out there, this I by far the best flavor. I actually bought this because my normal flavor was out of stock, and I saw this one. Got home and tried it with my husband. Both of our eyes lit up. I even put it in my wine cooler, and was more amazed. I would highly recommend this product, especially as a substitute for sugary drinks
Alexis J.
Alexis J.
These drops are delicious! It's not too sweet, and it tastes wonderful with ice cold water. It is pretty affordable because it does last a long time. The packaging is great because it is small and compact so it's easy to carry around with you. I'm always tired of drinking just plain water so drops like these are wonderful for me.
Susanna V.
Susanna V.
Lexington, KY
I thought this product had a pretty good flavor. I haven't tried many of the others but this one left me pretty happy and I would definitely try it again in other flavors. It's reasonably priced at Kroger, when compared to a similar product so I'm happy with that as well.
Laura B.
Laura B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is my absolute water flavoring!! It gives the right amount of tropical taste to the standard cup of water. Not the same boring taste over & over again!! I keep this item stocked in my house. We actually have a few of them, so I am never without!!
Elvira M.
Elvira M.
Kent, WA
Dudes. best product out there, specially when trying to stay on a meal plan preparing for a competition. I AM IN LOVE, CAN I MARRY YOU DASANI??? discovered this by a mistake but definitely tastes better than Mio or Crystal Light.
Katelin B.
Katelin B.
Mesa, WA
It's like a luau in your cup. You will stay hydrated and refreshed while drinking a delicious beverage, but with none of the guilt of soda!
Cristina O.
Cristina O.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
My fiancé has a hard time drinking water but when I bought him this he wouldn't stop. It gives the water just a little flavor.
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Griffin, GA
Love this , taste better then pre package flavor waters... I'd definitely recommend this brand and this flavor
Yona W.
Yona W.
Camillus, NY
Foodie Expert
One serving of the flavor enhancer is 1/3 teaspoon, but this is a product you use to meet your personal taste bud requirements. Squirt a little in your glass of water, stir and sip a couple of times…until you get the hang of it. My end result is a slightly neon yellow shade of flavored water. Usually, you see pineapple paired with mango in drinks, but to have a pineapple coconut flavor is pretty unique (to me, at least). I appreciate the variety. It is a pleasant tasting beverage, where you can distinctly detect both flavors – one doesn't overpower the other.

A few things I'd like to mention is that the water enhancer is not made with “evil” aspartame. It does not need to be refrigerated after opening, but it's suggested to use it all within one month of opening. I love carrying it in my purse to make on-the-go drinks.
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Martinez, GA
Does this have a strong coconut flavor?
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Raleigh, NC
Have you tried this flavor of water enhancer? I am curious to know how good it tastes.