BY DASANI #19 in Flavored Water

Zero Calories Per 8 Fl Oz Serving. Naturally Flavored With Other Natural Flavors.

• Does this taste real?1 Answers
  • Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more wat...4 Answers
Kristine P.
I've been really wanting to stop drinking sodas and start upping my water intake, but I've never really been a water drinker. This actually helps out so much. I'm really big on pears so seeing this was a pleasant surprise. I like that you can put as much or as little as you like depending on your taste. This is something that would definitely get me to drink more water and I'm interested in checking out the other flavors when I'm finished with this one.
Kristin K.
Riverdale Acres
This water enhancer is really good if your like me and you don't drink enough water this will help you the way it has helped me the pear flavor is really crisp and not to sweet.
Maria R.
New York
Not my favorite flavor and the neon green color was off putting. I would choose other flavors for sure!
Diane S.
Buffalo, NY
I like all Dasani drops flavors but this one just misses the mark a little. It doesn't really taste like pear to me but it's sweet and easy to drink. I didn't give it five stars because it kind of tastes like kool aid but i do like it!
Mary G.
Brigham City, UT
It tastes so amazing, I love this flavor more than the others, this is a flavor I will but many many more times! Dasani Drops® Pear Acai Flavor Enhancer
Bernadette H.
Brentwood, CA
very delicious ... makes drinking water fun and enjoyable. better than soda in my humble opinion! :) you can get it at safeway
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
I absolutely love this flavored water enhancer. I only have to use a little and it is so flavorful and refreshing. I was scared about the flavor combo but I gave it a try and it is now a staple. I have one in my purse, night stand and kitchen. Yes it's that good.
Samantha W.
Westville, NS
My children love love these little dasani water flavors! I love this flavor of the pear and acai. The kids favorite would have to be the ice tea and the strawberry kiwi flavor. But in the summer its a great way to keep them hydrated
Maya P.
Seymour, CT
These drops really make your water taste so much better if you put just the right amount.
Valarie R.
The flavor is ok, it's not the best but it's not horrible. Honestly I would only recommend this if you have a super difficult time drinking water. Also if you don't like super strong flavors but only a little bit, then this is for you.
Melissa M.
Ft. meade, Maryland
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
Does this taste real?
Ali C.
Fort Meade, MD
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?