BY DASANI #13 in Flavored Water

Zero Calories Per 8 Fl Oz Serving. Naturally Flavored With Other Natural Flavors.

• Does this taste real?1 Answers
  • Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water durin...4 Answers
Kristin K.
Riverdale Acres
This water enhancer is really good if your like me and you don't drink enough water this will help you the way it has helped me the pear flavor is really crisp and not to sweet.
Mary G.
Brigham City, UT
It tastes so amazing, I love this flavor more than the others, this is a flavor I will but many many more times! Dasani Drops® Pear Acai Flavor Enhancer
Bernadette H.
Brentwood, CA
very delicious ... makes drinking water fun and enjoyable. better than soda in my humble opinion! :) you can get it at safeway
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
I absolutely love this flavored water enhancer. I only have to use a little and it is so flavorful and refreshing. I was scared about the flavor combo but I gave it a try and it is now a staple. I have one in my purse, night stand and kitchen. Yes it's that good.
Samantha W.
Westville, NS
My children love love these little dasani water flavors! I love this flavor of the pear and acai. The kids favorite would have to be the ice tea and the strawberry kiwi flavor. But in the summer its a great way to keep them hydrated
Maya P.
Seymour, CT
These drops really make your water taste so much better if you put just the right amount.
Kayla D.
Southbridge, MA
These are my favorite to put in my water. I'm super pocket about flavor enhancers and these are by far my favorite the flavor is great and you can add as much or as little as you want unlike the sugar packets.
Perfect addition to your water. You can add as much or little as you choose. Easy squeeze container. Great flavor.
Tk K.
I enjoy these flavor enhancer drops. They have so many great flavors and the bottle goes a long way. I find its better than competitors and I am a first time user but will be a repeat !
Kate S.
Beverly, MA
Love dasani water andpear acai is my favorite flavor I don't buy them often because they aren't cheep but when I do I like drinking it
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
Does this taste real?
Ali C.
Fort Meade, MD
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?