BY DASANI #19 in Flavored Water

Zero Calories Per 8 Fl Oz Serving. Naturally Flavored With Other Natural Flavors.

• Does this taste real?1 Answers
  • Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more wat...4 Answers
Megan L.
I love these so much! They are so convenient especially when you're on the go, or are traveling. They all taste so good, and you can put in as much, or as little as you want. It's perfect to spice up water.
Tara H.
Waukon, Ia
Wanted to love this, unfortunately no. I didn't like the flavor at all. Tried all the way from a little flavor to a lot. I like strong flavoring. No go. I gave the bottle away. I prefer to take powders with me also. No worrys about leakage.
Brianna A.
Portland, OR
This is such an amazing product! I love how it's small so I can just simply place it my purse and put a few drops in my water. Pear and Acai are my favorite flavors to drink after a workout. This Dasani Drops enhance the flavor to all of my drinks. I completely recommend this product!
Justine H.
Yakima, WA
So good! If you haven't tried this in your water then you are missing out. Sometimes drinking plain ol' water is more of a task than a pleasure, but adding this to your water makes it so worth drinking.
Mackenzie R.
Fort Wayne, IN
Pear is one of my favorite flavors and this combination is great. This is awesome for being on the go with a water bottle, and a good alternative for those who may not like just plain water. Just make sure you don't use too much at once!
Caitlin W.
Bloomington, IN
These drops definitely help me get my 64oz of water in a day. I like this particular flavor too. They do not have any calories and I think are pretty low in sugar too. I stopped using them though because I read that they are bad for you.
Keela M.
Farmington, KY
I do not like the Dasani water drops. I didn't like the flavor and it takes a whole lot of it to even flavor the water. It's expensive for what it is and doesn't last long because you have to use so much. Would probably not purchase again
Concepcion C.
These drops were not one of my favorites not will I spend money on them any more they just taste to weird for me . No matter how much you put it kinda taste like I just put a lot of sweetener in my water with a little bit of fruit flavor
Erin Y.
These little drops are amazing! They really help give your water a nice flavor that doesn't taste super artificial. And the best part is you get to control how much or how little flavor you want to add in
April S.
Live these! I can't drink a bottle of water without them. They are very affordable and easy to use. Tastes a lot better than any other flavorings I've tried. I will definitely be buying their again. Can't wait to try the other favors.
Melissa M.
Ft. meade, Maryland
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
Does this taste real?
Ali C.
Fort Meade, MD
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?