BY DASANI #13 in Flavored Water

Zero Calories Per 8 Fl Oz Serving. Naturally Flavored With Other Natural Flavors.

• Does this taste real?1 Answers
  • Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water durin...4 Answers
Katrina M.
Dansville, NY
I am super sensitive to the flavor of tap water. If it weren't for these drops my husband and I would have dried up and blown away a long time ago. This flavor, like all of them is not natural tasting but that's not the point for me. For me it's about making tap water taste good enough that I will actually drink it. I love these things. Oh and zero carb/calories too.
Caitlin G.
Love the idea of these things but I can never quite get the hang of how much to add to a bottle/glass of water. I always either put too much or too little. This flavor in particular was alright when it was more on the watery side, but when you added too much the water became intolerable. Great concept, especially when you need to be drinking a lot of water.
Adriana A.
San Diego, CA
If you are like me, somertimes a glass of water just isn't enough. I like to have a little flavor to my water, but not all the calories. #DasaniDrops are great for that added taste your looking for. Easy on the go small bottle can be easily tucked away in your purse. Take it with you everywhere!
Katie H.
Pueblo, CO
I love this product...It is great for on-the-go and keep in your gym bag. Whenever I go to the gym, I bring one of these flavor enhancers for my water. It is a pretty good value for the strong flavoring. Some of the flavor enhancers out there taste a little...off, but this one is great! I would definitely buy more again!
Ashley J.
About a year ago I cut out basically all beverages that weren't water. While I do love water and feel so much better since I did this, sometimes water just doesn't cut it for me. I purchased this to keep away from indulging in a soda or sugary juice and absolutely loved it. Great flavor.
Caitlin O.
Drinking water day in and day out can be boring. While I usually just stick with basic water, every now and again it's nice to add some flavor in there! I picked this up out of curiosity and have loved it! It adds the perfect punch of flavor and a slightly sweet flavor to a bottle of water. I love this flavor and am excited to try others.
Nina B.
I can't bring myself to buy bottled water on a regular basis, due to the environmental cost of all that plastic filling up landfills. But, I always struggle to get enough water drunk during the day. I love adding these flavorful drops to my nalgin. The light fruity flavor makes me way more likely to get all 64 Oz that I need in my body.
Nicole W.
Grant Vlkria, FL
These dasani drop were okay. They made my water taste good at first but then a weird after taste. It's very small and portable which was good. I bought once an never bought on again. Definitely needs a better flavor. Friend was going to buy one but I told her not to. It's not worth it.
Elyse B.
Euless, TX
During my long 12 hour shifts at work, nothing is better than hydrating with some water along with a few drops of dasani's pear acai flavor enhancer. This may sound weird, but the taste of water can become boring from time to time, so these drops/flavor enhancers are a life saver! :)
Bridgett D.
I always carry one of these around in my purse. its a great thing to have if you are a big water drinker and you like to spice it up with a little flavor. it only takes a little and these last quite a while. they have all types of great flavors and they are very reasonable priced.
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
Does this taste real?
Ali C.
Fort Meade, MD
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?