Hyatt A.
I love water. I really do, and I want to drink it a lot more than anything else. But sometimes I'm just really not in the mood for just plain water. I want FLAVOR. And that's what Dasani Drops gives you, flavor; as much or as little as you want.
The Pear Acai has a fresh taste, (I like to add a sprig of mint to it too!)
I've tried a lot of water enhancers and this one has the best "yumm" flavor. Some brands have a false sugar taste or a synthetic taste, but these don't. I kind of expected that to be honest. Who knows how to enhance water better than a water company?