BY DASANI #52 in Bottled Water

Add delicious flavor and sweetness to your water with DASANI DROPS - the perfect complement to the pure, crisp taste of DASANI water. see more...

• Does this taste real?1 Answers
  • Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water durin...4 Answers
Maria R.
New York
Not my favorite flavor and the neon green color was off putting. I would choose other flavors for sure!
Diane S.
Buffalo, NY
I like all Dasani drops flavors but this one just misses the mark a little. It doesn't really taste like pear to me but it's sweet and easy to drink. I didn't give it five stars because it kind of tastes like kool aid but i do like it!
Mary G.
Clearfield, UT
It tastes so amazing, I love this flavor more than the others, this is a flavor I will but many many more times! Dasani Drops® Pear Acai Flavor Enhancer 1.9 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle
Bernadette H.
Hayward, Ca
very delicious ... makes drinking water fun and enjoyable. better than soda in my humble opinion! :) you can get it at safeway
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
I absolutely love this flavored water enhancer. I only have to use a little and it is so flavorful and refreshing. I was scared about the flavor combo but I gave it a try and it is now a staple. I have one in my purse, night stand and kitchen. Yes it's that good.
Samantha W.
Westville, NS
My children love love these little dasani water flavors! I love this flavor of the pear and acai. The kids favorite would have to be the ice tea and the strawberry kiwi flavor. But in the summer its a great way to keep them hydrated
Maya P.
Seymour, CT
These drops really make your water taste so much better if you put just the right amount.
Valarie R.
The flavor is ok, it's not the best but it's not horrible. Honestly I would only recommend this if you have a super difficult time drinking water. Also if you don't like super strong flavors but only a little bit, then this is for you.
Joshua G.
Medley, FL
I used to never want to drink water. One day my dad brought these drops home and mixed some for me and I liked it. The strawberry/kiwi has a very nice flavor, where the pineapple is rather strong, even when putting in less than I should. The level of sweetness is perfect.
Karen B.
Sanford, NC
I've actually tried two different flavors of their Dasani Drops - Pinapple/Coconut and am currently drinking water flavored with Kiwi Strawberry, both of which are good. They are quite a bit more concentrated than I expected, which is good since it lasts a lot longer than I thought they would. The strawberry/kiwi has a very nice flavor, where the pineapple is rather strong, even when putting in less than I should. The level of sweetness is perfect.
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
Does this taste real?
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?