BY DASANI #52 in Bottled Water

Add delicious flavor and sweetness to your water with DASANI DROPS - the perfect complement to the pure, crisp taste of DASANI water. see more...

• Does this taste real?1 Answers
  • Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water durin...4 Answers
Clarissa L.
pekin, IL
Love the flavor of this product! I'm not one to usually use flavor enhancers but this I will purchase again!
Samantha W.
Westville, NS
My children love love these little dasani water flavors! I love this flavor of the pear and acai. The kids favorite would have to be the ice tea and the strawberry kiwi flavor. But in the summer its a great way to keep them hydrated
Maya P.
Seymour, CT
These drops really make your water taste so much better if you put just the right amount.
Valarie R.
The flavor is ok, it's not the best but it's not horrible. Honestly I would only recommend this if you have a super difficult time drinking water. Also if you don't like super strong flavors but only a little bit, then this is for you.
Joshua G.
Medley, FL
I used to never want to drink water. One day my dad brought these drops home and mixed some for me and I liked it. The strawberry/kiwi has a very nice flavor, where the pineapple is rather strong, even when putting in less than I should. The level of sweetness is perfect.
Karen B.
Sanford, NC
I've actually tried two different flavors of their Dasani Drops - Pinapple/Coconut and am currently drinking water flavored with Kiwi Strawberry, both of which are good. They are quite a bit more concentrated than I expected, which is good since it lasts a lot longer than I thought they would. The strawberry/kiwi has a very nice flavor, where the pineapple is rather strong, even when putting in less than I should. The level of sweetness is perfect.
Karissa M.
Glen Burnie, MD
Great for on the go fast flavor to spice up your boring water. Love the low affordable price!
Jocelyn H.
Haledon , NJ
I'm not really a fan of these .To me I just find it kinda nasty ,but my kids love it .
Kayla D.
Southbridge, MA
These are my favorite to put in my water. I'm super pocket about flavor enhancers and these are by far my favorite the flavor is great and you can add as much or as little as you want unlike the sugar packets.
Perfect addition to your water. You can add as much or little as you choose. Easy squeeze container. Great flavor.
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
Does this taste real?
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?