BY DASANI #52 in Bottled Water

Add delicious flavor and sweetness to your water with DASANI DROPS - the perfect complement to the pure, crisp taste of DASANI water. see more...

• Does this taste real?1 Answers
  • Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water durin...4 Answers
Julitza R.
Meridian, ID
I do not like it! I have only tried the pear flavor but I couldn't even have more than 4 sips till I needed to get it out of my mouth. The packaging and the way they market it makes it looks good and maybe I just had a bad flavor but I would be willing to try it again but in a different flavor.
Stephanie F.
Durham, NC
It had a very plastic taste, it tasted artificial and ended up giving me a headache. Really wanted to like it but I just couldn't.
Concepcion C.
These drops were not one of my favorites not will I spend money on them any more they just taste to weird for me . No matter how much you put it kinda taste like I just put a lot of sweetener in my water with a little bit of fruit flavor
MLT T.
Saint Paul, MN
I hate any flow or enhancers in my drink. My kids love this and always asks to get it and when I do get it for them, I make sure they don't put it in my drink.
Carli D.
I am not personally a big fan of these water drops - they always just taste like aspartame and are so expensive. I have not repurchased since my last purchase.
Natalia M.
Greenville, SC
I did not like this product at all. It is way overpriced, and it does not taste good. I find you have to use way too much to give the water any flavor. And this flavor enhancer bottle is way too small. On top of all that I don't like pears either.
Grace J.
Visalia, CA
Super gross! I didn't like the flavor at all! Will not be buying again ! It was my first time trying and will be my last
Nicole R.
Puerto Rico
I don't recommend it .the after taste is gross the little bottle is slippery and gets way to wet
Jennifer Mattison
Orangeville
I do not enjoy these. I think that they have an awful aftertaste and I would rather just drink ice water
YOHANNA B.
Bronx, NY
I personally haven't tried this water beverage. I seen it, but I haven't been curious. I have tried the regular with no flavor.
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
Does this taste real?
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?