BY DASANI #53 in Bottled Water

• Does this taste real?1 Answers
  • Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water during ...4 Answers
Dara P.
Dara P.
Houston , TX
These are full of flavor, one or two squirts will flavor a whole bottle of water. I personally think it healthier then soda or juice flavored drinks. Most have no fat or calories. I would definitely recommend it
Briana B.
Briana B.
La Feria, TX
I don't find these products to have a pleasing taste especially for what it is worth. It did not meet my expectations because I felt like it should have had a better taste for what it said it would provide us.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Southbridge, MA
These are my favorite to put in my water. I'm super pocket about flavor enhancers and these are by far my favorite the flavor is great and you can add as much or as little as you want unlike the sugar packets.
allie n.
allie n.
Hamilton, NY
My older brother loves flavor drops, so I have tried every flavor of every brand that he can find in the store. I actually really like this one, and the other Dasani flavor we have. I'd definitely buy again
Megan L.
Megan L.
I love these so much! They are so convenient especially when you're on the go, or are traveling. They all taste so good, and you can put in as much, or as little as you want. It's perfect to spice up water.
Kayleene R.
Kayleene R.
Chicopee, MA
If you are big on drinking water but are missing taste a little I would recommend these flavor enhancing drops! So tasty and such a good bargain! just a few drops into a water bottle and go. Quick and easy!
Megan Y.
Megan Y.
These flavor enhancers are great when you need a little flavor kick in your water bottle, it taste delicious and are so refreshing I love all the flavors and they are great with little to no extra calories
Justine H.
Justine H.
Yakima, WA
So good! If you haven't tried this in your water then you are missing out. Sometimes drinking plain ol' water is more of a task than a pleasure, but adding this to your water makes it so worth drinking.
stephanie d.
stephanie d.
Pacoima, CA
Love yo put it in my water love how i can carry it around just about everywhere i always get just in case I'm not in the mood for water and its taste is so good i love how there is a variety of flavors
Kenya B.
Kenya B.
Titusville, FL
These drops are very flavorful. I buy them often. They are actually kind of expensive, but worth it. Great flavor. I can find them basically everywhere. No room for improvement. I would buy it again.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
Ali C.
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?
justice w.