BY DASANI #52 in Bottled Water

• Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water durin...4 Answers
courtney r.
Ormond Beach, FL
Love these I always keep one in my bag. They come in handy when you want to flavor.up your water. Just add a few drops and you got a whole new drink instead of just that plain old water.
Tk K.
I enjoy these flavor enhancer drops. They have so many great flavors and the bottle goes a long way. I find its better than competitors and I am a first time user but will be a repeat !
Tehya B.
I love these especially on the go. You can just keep one with you and squirt it in your water whenever and instantly you get flavor. Also the have a few flavors to choose from.
Holly P.
Florence, AL
I love to add this to my water through the day. I find it hard to drink a lot of water. Especially in the winter time. This helps me drink more. It gives it lots of flavor.
Michelle A.
Winsted, CT
Love these! They are great to take to work in your lunchbox, they are small and great if you want a little flavor to your water or a lot of flavor you decide what you want!
Lauren C.
Riverton, IL
LOVE this flavor enhancer. I didn't think I was going to at first but it is really amazing. It doesn't taste fake or artificially flavored like a lot of these products do!
Angela B.
Arvada, CO
I like that this allows you to choose how flavored you want your water. This is nice when you're trying to kick soda and drink more water. The flavor can bridge that gap.
Meghan S.
Canton, MI
Great way to add a little flavor or a lot of flavor to plain old water! I try to drink a lot of water, especially at work, and this really helps to add a little variety!
Brie M.
The water enhancers are nice and handy to mix in on the go. Plus they're delicious! The bottle stays closed really well so I don't worry about it spilling in my purse.
Brittany S.
Waverly, TN
Like these water drops a lot. Great flavor. Easy to use bottle. Allows children to use this easily with no mess. Makes it easy to travel in backpacks and lunch boxes.
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
Does this taste real?
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?