BY DASANI #52 in Bottled Water

• Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water durin...4 Answers
Corinne D.
Boston, MA
Yo these are rad. I don't really like water. I mean I drink it, but I never desire to drink it so my intake is super low. This helps SO MUCH. It's so nice and flavorful without that feeling of guilt.
Kali L.
Woodstock, GA
The flavors are a little out there, and while I drink tons of water daily, this would not be my first choice to take my water to the next level. The taste is okay, but I couldn't drink this daily.
Jeni H.
Millersville, PA
This is better than it sounded even! I loved the flavor combination and made my water taste like I was drinking a juice! If you get bored drinking plain water all the time, this is the way to go!
Soua L.
This is a good product on the go especially. Great flavor and tasty. It does also come in a nice cute packaging. Did also met my expectations. I would buy it again since it's a on the go package
Tiffany M.
Penfield, NY
We tried these drops as an alternative to another brand and we were pleasantly surprised. I love the variety of flavors and "pear acai" is one that isn't easy to find in other brands. Delicious!
Alexis H.
Hudson, MA
Work wonderfully if you are craving a flavor, but don't want to get the expensive flavored water or have a bunch of bottles around. You can keep it in the fridge and it will last a long time.
Shannon M.
This has a good flavor, and lasts for a pretty long time. The flavor does not have an artificial taste and a little drop goes a really long way. It is cheap, and a good alternative to juice.
Imelda H.
I am constantly looking for water enhancers because I have to drink a lot of water. This one I found had a great taste and you need very little for your water. This is not very sweet either.
Morgan L.
I love the flavor of this. It's very yummy, although I feel like it is a little pricey for the amount given in each package. I have only tried it a few times, but it still is very delicious.
Hanna T.
Asheboro, NC
I'm a bartender and I use all sorts of Dasani flavor enhancers for mixed drinks. Works especially well for ladies looking to change up their usual vodka tonic without upping the calories :)
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
Does this taste real?
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?