BY DASANI #53 in Bottled Water

• Does this taste real?1 Answers
  • Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water during ...4 Answers
Annaliese Z.
Annaliese Z.
Mahopac, NY
I love adding flavor to my water and the pear acai is one of my favorite flavors. The best part about the drops is that you can choose how much flavor you want and you can also add it too sparking water not just regular water. good product.
Keela M.
Keela M.
Farmington, KY
I do not like the Dasani water drops. I didn't like the flavor and it takes a whole lot of it to even flavor the water. It's expensive for what it is and doesn't last long because you have to use so much. Would probably not purchase again
Concepcion C.
Concepcion C.
These drops were not one of my favorites not will I spend money on them any more they just taste to weird for me . No matter how much you put it kinda taste like I just put a lot of sweetener in my water with a little bit of fruit flavor
Mackenzie R.
Mackenzie R.
Fort Wayne, IN
Pear is one of my favorite flavors and this combination is great. This is awesome for being on the go with a water bottle, and a good alternative for those who may not like just plain water. Just make sure you don't use too much at once!
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
Bloomington, IN
These drops definitely help me get my 64oz of water in a day. I like this particular flavor too. They do not have any calories and I think are pretty low in sugar too. I stopped using them though because I read that they are bad for you.
Valarie R.
Valarie R.
The flavor is ok, it's not the best but it's not horrible. Honestly I would only recommend this if you have a super difficult time drinking water. Also if you don't like super strong flavors but only a little bit, then this is for you.
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
Garland , TX
I loved the other flavors they have but this flavor I wasn't a huge fan of, it was a little much even when I only put a little it was also really sour and not in a good way. I don't really know how to describe it I just didn't like it
April S.
April S.
Live these! I can't drink a bottle of water without them. They are very affordable and easy to use. Tastes a lot better than any other flavorings I've tried. I will definitely be buying their again. Can't wait to try the other favors.
Hylisha A.
Hylisha A.
Shreveport, LA
Awesome product nevertheless very convenient. Great drops to add to any ordinary water.. They are very affordable and easy to find . They come in a of flavor a from grape to lemon lime ect. Yes I would buy again for price and tastes.
Hailey I.
Hailey I.
Caledonia, WI
Very personal u can add the amount of flair u want info ur drink very refreshing and full of flavor the packaging is very similar to other drink drop products but it did meet my expectation and i am very happy with this product.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
Ali C.
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?
justice w.