BY DASANI #53 in Bottled Water

• Does this taste real?1 Answers
  • Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water during ...4 Answers
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
I love adding this to my water. It adds such a nice flavor without being too sweet. It's nice to be able to adjust how much you want to add too!
Sophia H.
Sophia H.
Richmond, BC
Tried these for free as they were giving samples out at a convention. They are great for those who like flavojr in their water and have difficulty drinking lots of water. Quite enjoyed the flavor and a cool concept to flavored water.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Ottawa, ON
I surprisingly liked it. It's not overpowering as a taste and it lasts a long time. I hate when it crystilizes so quickly but this one doesn't
Tenaya  P.
Tenaya P.
Love how long such a small bottle lasts! You don't need much to give great flavor! I buy these monthly and love them to add a little something to my water :)
Jenna Rae M.
Jenna Rae M.
Belnan , NS
Dasani drops are my favorite brand of water flavoring. I don't find them overpowering or too sweet. I have yet to find a flavor I don't like!
Nadine D.
Nadine D.
Edmonton, AB
So yummy and pear is such a popular favour right now too I found these make drinking water so much easier for me
Megan C.
Megan C.
I love this product it makes drinking water a lot more fun taste so good and refreshing I wish I had more highly recommend
Kristen V.
Kristen V.
I like these. Reasonable price. Adds flavor to boring water. Makes it easier for me to drink.
Flavours are good, convenient to keep at work.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
So tasty and makes a lot of drinks! Taste fresh and don't leave a gritty feeling in your teeth like some other brands do!
Marie B.
Marie B.
Moncton, NB
Nice but they can be expensive for tiny bottles like that... I recommend buying it but not too often cuz it can get boring quite easily
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
Ali C.
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?
justice w.