BY DASANI #53 in Bottled Water

• Does this taste real?1 Answers
  • Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water during ...4 Answers
Ananda H.
Ananda H.
Canada
It taste very gross and I don't like it but some people do so it's really up to you
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
I'm obsessed with Dasani drops. I've always been a person who hates drinking water and gravitated towards iced tea and Diet Coke. I love that these can easily go in your gym bag and make drinking lots of water a realistic goal for me.
Rue A.
Rue A.
Kentville, NS
This little water aid is perfect for those who love water (or even hate water) and need that little special something to get them drinking more/to enjoy your beverage more. Easy, small, convenient and very on the go friendly!
Treena K.
Treena K.
So yummy ! I always carry a bottle with me, be it in my purse, car, desk at work! I only drink water and these flavor squirts break up the boring bla of water drinking! So easy to get in your 8 cups a day!
Emily M.
Emily M.
Edmonton , AB
I love these little squirt bottles ! They are great I have them at home in my car and purse even my locker at work ! Get for on the go if you wanna spice up your water
Katya S.
Katya S.
I tried multiple flavors of these Dasani drops and I can say that ALL OF THEM upset my stomach. I do not know why, but I couldn't finish my cup. It did taste good though, but I couldn't finish it due to my stomach.
Kaelyn M.
Kaelyn M.
Singapore
Love this flavor enhancer. I add it to plain water and it instantly tastes so much better. Depending on the flavor it instantly tastes like fruit tea which is one of my favorite beverages.
Faye E.
Faye E.
Toronto , Ontario
Love the tartness. By far the best tasting sugar free water enhancer.

You don't taste the artificial sweeteners as much as the other water enhancers.
Jen P.
Jen P.
Kitscoty
We use these occasionally. The packaging is great and enables you to just toss them in a purse or bag. They are great for those people who need some kind of flavor in their water!
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
I love adding this to my water. It adds such a nice flavor without being too sweet. It's nice to be able to adjust how much you want to add too!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
Ali C.
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?
justice w.