BY DASANI #53 in Bottled Water

• Does this taste real?1 Answers
  • Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water during ...4 Answers
Nadine P.
Nadine P.
Toronto
These taste very fake, and I don't enjoy it. However, I have tried other flavors of the dasani drops and they are very good.
ROBIN B.
ROBIN B.
Yuck! this tasted awful. I rather just have juice or water not a strange hybrid of the two. TRY AGAIN DISANI - me no likey.
Adelita S.
Adelita S.
Tastes synthetic, not very fresh. I swear, it makes water like 2 degrees warmer. I don't recommend it, at all.
Michele S.
Michele S.
Cornwall
Wickedly good stuff.i stead of that always sugary sweet taste it has a refreshing light flavor.its real good
Megan T.
Megan T.
These drops really enhance the flavor of your water. I don't find you need to use much of it. Try it out.
sala s.
sala s.
I love adding this to my boring same old same old water. it tastes great and is affordable! 100% love!!!!
Jennifer Mattison
Jennifer Mattison
Orangeville
I do not enjoy these. I think that they have an awful aftertaste and I would rather just drink ice water
Prachi M.
Prachi M.
Helps keep hydrated by adding some flavor. I like the taste and add it to water on a regular basis
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Puerto Rico
I don't recommend it .the after taste is gross the little bottle is slippery and gets way to wet
Kyla K.
Kyla K.
Langley
Adds a great tasting kick to your water i love it. U barely need any in your water either!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
Ali C.
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?
justice w.