BY DASANI #53 in Bottled Water

• Does this taste real?1 Answers
  • Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water durin...4 Answers
sala s.
I love adding this to my boring same old same old water. it tastes great and is affordable! 100% love!!!!
Megan T.
These drops really enhance the flavor of your water. I don't find you need to use much of it. Try it out.
Jennifer Mattison
Orangeville
I do not enjoy these. I think that they have an awful aftertaste and I would rather just drink ice water
Nicole R.
Puerto Rico
I don't recommend it .the after taste is gross the little bottle is slippery and gets way to wet
Kyla K.
Langley
Adds a great tasting kick to your water i love it. U barely need any in your water either!
Maria R.
santiago de los caballeros
The only watermark with which I am sure is DASANI, taste to the bottle are well and safe.
Ananda H.
Canada
It taste very gross and I don't like it but some people do so it's really up to you
Kat R.
Vancouver, BC
Not my favorite! In general I prefer clear, natural spring water over juice or flavored drinks, but I was talked into getting - and tasting - flavor enhancers in water and was not impressed. This was my first and last time, for sure! It seems too sweet and artificial no matter how watered down the drink is. Not a fan.
Dana S.
Saint Catharines
These days there is so much added sugar in our diets. One place I try to reduce the sugar for myself and my children is in the beverages that we choose, I feel that the Dasani Drops Pear Acai Flavor Enhancer is a really great alternative to juice or other sugary beverages.
Nicki M.
Regina, SK
When I drink water, I prefer it to have a flavor. These drops taste so good compared to some other brands which taste quite bland. The price is comparable to other products. I would recommend this product to anyone to likes to spice up their boring water.
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
Does this taste real?
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?