BY DASANI #51 in Bottled Water

• Does this taste real?1 Answers
  • Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water during ...4 Answers
Roma C.
Roma C.
Valencia Venezuela
It is the perfect way to spice up the water and so we drink more . with only a few drops a delicious flavor to your water bottle . you can carry in your wallet or have it in the office. It is an addiction. Refreshing and excellent fruit mix!
Farhima R.
Farhima R.
Regina, SK
I really enjoy these dasani flavor drops. It adds a twist to regular water. I enjoy all of the flavors, and recently have tried the Acai flavor and it was surprisingly really good. I buy them often, and do recommend it to everyone.
Vera P.
Vera P.
Claresholm
I drink this almost every time I go for jobs or power walks with my kids or friends late evenings or at night. My husband even sneaks one once in a whike for work says he loves them too
Carli D.
Carli D.
I am not personally a big fan of these water drops - they always just taste like aspartame and are so expensive. I have not repurchased since my last purchase.
Zugeily S.
Zugeily S.
Calgary
Adds a splash of flavor to my boring water.
I love that I can take it anywhere with me, and it only takes a few drops to make drinking water tollerable!
Kier F.
Kier F.
I like these a lot. They're a fast alternative to just drinking boring old water and makes me wanna drink more which is great because my body needs it.
Charlie H.
Charlie H.
Edmonton, AB
Love this. I find it hard to drink as much water as possible and this certainly helps me hit my goals - it's delicious and a little goes a long way
Isabela G.
Isabela G.
Delicioso e nutritivo. Indico para aquela fominha fora de hora e que não pesará tanto na consciência. Aquele que você come e quer muito mais
lisa a.
lisa a.
FPO, AE
Love these flavor enhancer, very refreshing. if you are not a fan of drink water this is a great way to put some flavor to it
Nadine P.
Nadine P.
Toronto
These taste very fake, and I don't enjoy it. However, I have tried other flavors of the dasani drops and they are very good.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
Ali C.
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?
justice w.