BY DASANI #53 in Bottled Water

• Does this taste real?1 Answers
  • Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water durin...4 Answers
Valarie R.
The flavor is ok, it's not the best but it's not horrible. Honestly I would only recommend this if you have a super difficult time drinking water. Also if you don't like super strong flavors but only a little bit, then this is for you.
April S.
Live these! I can't drink a bottle of water without them. They are very affordable and easy to use. Tastes a lot better than any other flavorings I've tried. I will definitely be buying their again. Can't wait to try the other favors.
Jasmine L.
Garland , TX
I loved the other flavors they have but this flavor I wasn't a huge fan of, it was a little much even when I only put a little it was also really sour and not in a good way. I don't really know how to describe it I just didn't like it
Hylisha A.
Shreveport, LA
Awesome product nevertheless very convenient. Great drops to add to any ordinary water.. They are very affordable and easy to find . They come in a of flavor a from grape to lemon lime ect. Yes I would buy again for price and tastes.
Hailey I.
Caledonia, WI
Very personal u can add the amount of flair u want info ur drink very refreshing and full of flavor the packaging is very similar to other drink drop products but it did meet my expectation and i am very happy with this product.
Claudia Y.
El Paso, TX
Great for those days when you are on the go. I like to keep this in my bag and whenever I need a refresher I just pull this out of my bag. Great taste and I highly recommend it to everyone, great price for a great taste.
Yovana M.
Perris , CA
Bought this used it once never again I don't know if I used it wrong! But it was nasty. Maybe I put too much but my kids enjoyed it I don't recommend this at all only reason I gave it 3 stars is because my kids enjoy it
Jasmine A.
Henrico, VA
The flavor enhancers are really good but this pear flavor is gross, it is decent compared to MIO .. They could improve in creating better flavors .. It did not meet my expectations and i would recommend to older people.
Theresa C.
Fontana , CA
I buy these enhancers in different flavors to add to my lemonades or my water bottles they are very good and just a lil will do you. My fav is the strawberry and lemon i like to mix them up and make strawberry Lemonaid
Hayley T.
Marion, NC
These flavor enhancers are a nice way to spruce up water. I definitely get tired of drinking water so this is a nice change. I'm not a big pear fan so this is not my favorite flavor. I overall like the product though.
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
Does this taste real?
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?