BY DASANI #53 in Bottled Water

• Does this taste real?1 Answers
  • Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water during ...4 Answers
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Rexburg, ID
I love this product! its great to keep in your purse or diaper bag for when you know you should grab that bottle of water instead of your diet coke you want to drink. It helps me drink my water instead of soda and its perfect size to toss in my bag and go.
Laura H.
Laura H.
Strange flavor. It fell somewhere between too sweet and not sweet enough. I like fresh pears, but this did not compare to the flavor. The packaging is fine, but I wish it were easier to gauge how much you need to put in. Would stick to packets from now on
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Great Neck, NY
I really like this flavor enhancer. It is great because it is portable. It is also a good value because you get a lot of uses out of one bottle. I had used other flavor enhancers before this one, but I have definitely been most satisfied with this one.
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Fontana, CA
Taste so good in your water. Unlike other kinds that are like power. It is also in nice packaging too. My kids love it. It doesn't compare to the alternatives at all. Also it is cheap to buy. also has good value to it. I would recommend it to others.
Laura K.
Laura K.
Troutman, NC
This is by far my favorite! I have tried so many and this flavor beats it! I always stick with this brand because it never disappoints me. Others give a nasty taste after. Very affordable, reasonable price. I always recommend this to all my friends!!
Maria N.
Maria N.
Paducah, TX
When you don't feel like drinking regular bottled water, or just feel like you can't, these are what you need! They add a great flavor to any plain old have water. If you're like me and get tired of drinking plain water, you should give these a try.
Natalia M.
Natalia M.
Greenville, SC
I did not like this product at all. It is way overpriced, and it does not taste good. I find you have to use way too much to give the water any flavor. And this flavor enhancer bottle is way too small. On top of all that I don't like pears either.
Sheri S.
Sheri S.
O Fallon, IL
I drink my weight in water daily and the flavor enhancers allow me to get a different taste to my water and to not want to grab a soda or a sugary fruit juice. Always meets my expectations and offers a great taste. Would definitely purchase again!
Candise J.
Candise J.
Wellsburg, WV
These flavored drops are great - especially if you're trying not hard to get your 8 glasses of water in and just need a break from "plain" water, having this around can keep you on track AND you can control how intense the flavor of your water is!
Emiko F.
Emiko F.
These drops have revived my drinking water! I hate the taste of plain water, and love having these around. They're so convenient and easy to use. I also like that tops are so sturdy I haven't had one open itself in my purse yet (knock on wood!)
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
Ali C.
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?
justice w.