BY DASANI #51 in Bottled Water

• Does this taste real?1 Answers
  • Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water during ...4 Answers
Paige S.
Paige S.
Rossford, OH
I love bottled water and I enjoy the ability to carry this around in my backpack or purse and have easy access to it.
Gina C.
Gina C.
Bridgeport , MI
Easy to use and store, tastes good.
Kat R.
Kat R.
Vancouver, BC
Not my favorite! In general I prefer clear, natural spring water over juice or flavored drinks, but I was talked into getting - and tasting - flavor enhancers in water and was not impressed. This was my first and last time, for sure! It seems too sweet and artificial no matter how watered down the drink is. Not a fan.
Emma A.
Emma A.
North Saanich, AB
I don't love the taste of flavor enhancers, but these pear ones are really quite good. I am a fan of regular water so I usually stick to that, but sometimes you just need something else. My concern with these is you want one drop and get ten. And that gets out of hand quickly,.
Dana S.
Dana S.
Saint Catharines
These days there is so much added sugar in our diets. One place I try to reduce the sugar for myself and my children is in the beverages that we choose, I feel that the Dasani Drops Pear Acai Flavor Enhancer is a really great alternative to juice or other sugary beverages.
Tamara R.
Tamara R.
Vernon, BC
I use flavor enhancers for my water and this one is ok but not my most favorite by any means. No crazy aftertaste but the taste of the product itself is just on, nothing special. For a sugar free alternative to sugary juice, this is s good way to "enhance" ones H2O
Trishaa B.
Trishaa B.
Otter Lake, QC
Very flavorful and you don't need much. This is a great way to make sure you don't get tired of drinking water. Water is a very important part of any diet and it can get boring so addING a few drops of this can give your taste buds a nice delicious surprise.
Madison M.
Madison M.
New Westminster, British Columbia
I don't know if I'm the only person who finds staying not hydrated hard in the summer months, but these make it so much easier! I always have a bottle of Dasani Drops in my purse and use it in my water bottle to make sure I stay hydrated throughout the day!
Grace Y.
Grace Y.
For everyone who doesn't like drinking plain old water i definitely recommend this product! these little bottles hold so much flavor and change up the boring water taste we are all bored of! these are super portable and can be brought anywhere with you
Teresa  B.
Teresa B.
With this product, a little goes a long way. I don't regularly drink sweetened waters but i tried this through a friend who loves it. The taste was nice sort of tropical. Very unique I must say. But since I prefer my water pure, I wouldn't buy it.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
Ali C.
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?
justice w.