BY DASANI #52 in Bottled Water

• Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water durin...4 Answers
Bernadette H.
Hayward, Ca
very delicious ... makes drinking water fun and enjoyable. better than soda in my humble opinion! :) you can get it at safeway
Gina C.
Bridgeport , MI
Easy to use and store, tastes good.
Maria R.
New York
Not my favorite flavor and the neon green color was off putting. I would choose other flavors for sure!
Emma A.
North Saanich, BC
I don't love the taste of flavor enhancers, but these pear ones are really quite good. I am a fan of regular water so I usually stick to that, but sometimes you just need something else. My concern with these is you want one drop and get ten. And that gets out of hand quickly,.
Tamara R.
Vernon, BC
I use flavor enhancers for my water and this one is ok but not my most favorite by any means. No crazy aftertaste but the taste of the product itself is just on, nothing special. For a sugar free alternative to sugary juice, this is s good way to "enhance" ones H2O
Trishaa B.
Otter Lake, QC
Very flavorful and you don't need much. This is a great way to make sure you don't get tired of drinking water. Water is a very important part of any diet and it can get boring so addING a few drops of this can give your taste buds a nice delicious surprise.
Madison M.
New Westminster, British Columbia
I don't know if I'm the only person who finds staying not hydrated hard in the summer months, but these make it so much easier! I always have a bottle of Dasani Drops in my purse and use it in my water bottle to make sure I stay hydrated throughout the day!
Grace Y.
For everyone who doesn't like drinking plain old water i definitely recommend this product! these little bottles hold so much flavor and change up the boring water taste we are all bored of! these are super portable and can be brought anywhere with you
Roma C.
Valencia Venezuela
It is the perfect way to spice up the water and so we drink more . with only a few drops a delicious flavor to your water bottle . you can carry in your wallet or have it in the office. It is an addiction. Refreshing and excellent fruit mix!
Farhima R.
Regina, SK
I really enjoy these dasani flavor drops. It adds a twist to regular water. I enjoy all of the flavors, and recently have tried the Acai flavor and it was surprisingly really good. I buy them often, and do recommend it to everyone.
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
Does this taste real?
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?