BY DASANI #56 in Bottled Water

Add delicious flavor and sweetness to your water with DASANI DROPS - the perfect complement to the pure, crisp taste of DASANI water. see more...

• Does this taste real?1 Answers
  • Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water durin...4 Answers
Nicholle W.
Owingsville , Ky
These are soooo good! For people who don't drink soda, you will love these.
Carrie C.
Delicious flavor. It has really helped me to increase my water consumption.
Gina C.
Bridgeport , MI
Easy to use and store, tastes good.
Samantha W.
Westville, NS
My children love love these little dasani water flavors! I love this flavor of the pear and acai. The kids favorite would have to be the ice tea and the strawberry kiwi flavor. But in the summer its a great way to keep them hydrated
Kat R.
Vancouver, BC
Not my favorite! In general I prefer clear, natural spring water over juice or flavored drinks, but I was talked into getting - and tasting - flavor enhancers in water and was not impressed. This was my first and last time, for sure! It seems too sweet and artificial no matter how watered down the drink is. Not a fan.
Madison M.
New Westminster, British Columbia
I don't know if I'm the only person who finds staying not hydrated hard in the summer months, but these make it so much easier! I always have a bottle of Dasani Drops in my purse and use it in my water bottle to make sure I stay hydrated throughout the day!
Emma A.
Cardston, AB
I don't love the taste of flavor enhancers, but these pear ones are really quite good. I am a fan of regular water so I usually stick to that, but sometimes you just need something else. My concern with these is you want one drop and get ten. And that gets out of hand quickly,.
Farhima R.
Regina, SK
I really enjoy these dasani flavor drops. It adds a twist to regular water. I enjoy all of the flavors, and recently have tried the Acai flavor and it was surprisingly really good. I buy them often, and do recommend it to everyone.
Dana S.
Saint Catharines
These days there is so much added sugar in our diets. One place I try to reduce the sugar for myself and my children is in the beverages that we choose, I feel that the Dasani Drops Pear Acai Flavor Enhancer is a really great alternative to juice or other sugary beverages.
Tamara R.
Vernon, BC
I use flavor enhancers for my water and this one is ok but not my most favorite by any means. No crazy aftertaste but the taste of the product itself is just on, nothing special. For a sugar free alternative to sugary juice, this is s good way to "enhance" ones H2O
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
Does this taste real?
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?