BY DASANI #53 in Bottled Water

• Does this taste real?1 Answers
  • Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water durin...4 Answers
Brittney R.
Delicious and not too much, still taste the cleanse of water but gives it a little sweet taste
Hayley D.
These are great to take to restaurants and use in your water instead of ordering a soda.
Lisa T.
I love these add in flavors. They make plain water taste a bit better. Although, they are a bit sweet.
Kate J.
W Barnstable , MA
The Dasani drops are my favorite brand of water flavor drops. This flavor was really good.
Kelsey H.
Houston , TX
Love stuff like this. This one adds a nice flavor to your water without overpowering it
Athina M.
Charlestown, RI
Love these. fits great in my pocket book or the beach bag. has a great taste.
Page 1.
Jackson, NJ
Always loved the flavor enhancers. This one tastes wonderful if you like sweet flavor.
Matthew C.
Las Vegas, NV
This stuff is pretty good, enhancing my water and shit. Pretty dope flavor variety.
Tanvir D.
Herndon, VA
Flavor sounds fun but not very good tasting. Making a juice with pear and acai would probably be better.
Sena R.
Cheyenne, WY
I love the convenience of these. The flavor is perfect for me. It is a very refreshing flavor!
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
Does this taste real?
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?