BY DASANI #52 in Bottled Water

• Does this taste real?1 Answers
  • Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water durin...4 Answers
lindsy D.
These drops give your water tasting good and they are great just to throw them in your purse on the go.
crystal l.
Schenectady, NY
I like this i just bring it to work and use it when i want to spaz up my water a little more
Sonia B.
Chicago, Il
Me gustan mucho ami por lo regular no me gusta el agua simple y esto le da un toque especial
Gabriela H.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
TG for this product! It's the only way I can get my kids to lay off the soda & drink water!
Kim B.
I love dasani drops!!! Great way to flavor water and help me get my 8 glasses a day.
Jasmine R.
Greenville, SC
This is some great flavoring it has a smooth and rich tatse once you drip it in the water
Brandi R.
Lansing, MI
I tried this and didn't really care for the taste. I guess I'm just not a big fan of pear.
Christina T.
Salt Lake City, UT
Flavour enhancers are my life. I love water and adding flavor it it just makes it better
manuela p.
Effingham, IL
I like using this when I want a touch of flavor. What I like MOST is I can control the strength of the flavor.
Madison J.
I really did not enjoy this product bc I never had anything to stir it with and the flavor was always lacking
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
Does this taste real?
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?