BY DASANI #53 in Bottled Water

• Does this taste real?1 Answers
  • Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water during ...4 Answers
Patricia A.
Patricia A.
Lynn, MA
My kids use these all of the time. They love changing the flavor adding more or less. They can customize there water!
Alexa R.
Alexa R.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Pretty gross actually... Did not taste how I was expecting it to taste. Too sugary for my liking.
Michaela B.
Michaela B.
Raleigh, NC
I add these drops to my water all the time! You can add as much or as little as you want to get the flavor you want!
Lynne R.
Lynne R.
Sandy springs , Ga
Very tasty. Helps me get my daily recommended water intake with a sweet but not too sweet taste.
Monica C.
Monica C.
These are yummy and very flavorful!! I don't drink water without these. I hate water.
Brianna F.
Brianna F.
Terre Haute, IN
Love this flavor to add to my water! Even my daughter will drink it which is very rare for her!
Rebecca T.
Rebecca T.
Byhalia, MS
These drops are so easy & handy to use I just love them so much!!!! I love flavored water too!
Ashly L.
Ashly L.
San Antonio , TX
Jus a few simple drops and makes my water taste like a legit fruity soft drink minus the fizz.
S P.
S P.
Love the Dasani drops ! Add a lift to your water! 😃😃😃! Favorite flavor is the Strawberry Kiwi I believe it called!
krystle c.
krystle c.
Norfolk, VA
Keep a bottle in all my purses ... love the pear flavor tastes so rich... wonderful flavors..
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
Ali C.
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?
justice w.