BY DASANI #52 in Bottled Water

• Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me drink more water durin...4 Answers
Michaela B.
Raleigh, NC
I add these drops to my water all the time! You can add as much or as little as you want to get the flavor you want!
Rebecca T.
Byhalia, MS
These drops are so easy & handy to use I just love them so much!!!! I love flavored water too!
Chelsea D.
Woburn, Ma
Love how you can controls of the amount of flavor you can put into your drink with these guys.
Brianna F.
Terre Haute, IN
Love this flavor to add to my water! Even my daughter will drink it which is very rare for her!
Monica C.
These are yummy and very flavorful!! I don't drink water without these. I hate water.
krystle c.
Norfolk, VA
Keep a bottle in all my purses ... love the pear flavor tastes so rich... wonderful flavors..
Ashly L.
San Antonio, TX
Jus a few simple drops and makes my water taste like a legit fruity soft drink minus the fizz.
S P.
Love the Dasani drops ! Add a lift to your water! 😃😃😃! Favorite flavor is the Strawberry Kiwi I believe it called!
Catie C.
Howland, ME
Not my favorite flavor but still yummy♡ I do love it. if u like new things go and try this (:
Daniel W.
Coventry, RI
I use these instead of drinking soda. Very flavorful and easy to keep with you at all times.
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
Does this taste real?
Ali C.
McKeesport
Does this mix well with sparkling water or only flat water?